Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus New York
The best of NYC's sights from one seat
- Visit key New York highlights like the Empire State Building, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge and more. In fact, there are more than 30 stops on two routes!
- Explore the stops you're most interested in, for as long as you want. Hop off, and then hop back on when you’re ready (just like the name says)
- The two and three-day options include a Lower Manhattan cruise, plus access to the Brooklyn and Night Tours
Design your own itinerary as you see all the finest sights in New York City. See all your Big Apple highlights, from Central Park to Brooklyn. Enjoy snapping pics from your seat or hop-off and explore, and catch the next bus, as you ride loops through the greatest city in the world.
With this hop-on hop-off bus pass you get more than 30 stops, ten language options for your audio guide and two great bus routes (Uptown Loop and Downtown Loop). All so you can make the most of your time in America's #1 city!
From the Empire State Building to the Brooklyn Bridge, from Greenwich Village to MoMA, this is the most convenient way to get yourself to all the places you want to be. No hailing of cabs, navigating the subway (or walking). Just swap your digital voucher for the paper ticket, show that to the driver and off you go, getting to know all the best places in New York, New York - The City So Nice They Named It Twice.
Opt for the two- or three-day options and you'll get a one-hour Lower Manhattan cruise, plus free access to the Brooklyn Tour and the Night Tour.
The Lower Manhattan cruise takes in the iconic Manhattan skyline from the water. plus you'll get a chance to get up close to the Statue of Liberty!
The Brooklyn Tour leaves from City Hall in Manhattan and takes a two-hour journey into trendy, thriving Brooklyn. It runs three times a day.
The 90-minute Night Bus Tour leaves from the epicenter of it all: Times Square and takes in Broadway, Central Park, Rockefeller Center and more, all lit up like urban fireworks.
- Uptown Loop
- Downtown Loop
- Brooklyn Tour (with 2 and 3-day tour)
- Night Tour (with 2 and 3-day tour)
- 1-hour Manhattan cruise (with 2 and 3-day tour), departure from Pier 15
Swap your smartphone ticket for a paper voucher at the Big Bus Welcome Center.
- Downtown loop: 08:00 - 18:00 (every 15-20 min)
- Uptown loop: 09:00 - 18:00 (every 15-20 min)
- Brooklyn tour: 10:00 - 15:00 (every hour)
- Night tour: 1 Apr - 31 Sept, 19:00 - 21:00 (every 30 min)
- Metro: Take any subway to 42nd Street Times Square, 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Service Station or 49th Street
- Bus: Take bus M104 to 7th Avenue/West 47th Street or M50 to West 49th Street/7th Avenue
The bus experience was really good. Nice boattrip included seeing manhattan.