- Visit key New York highlights like the Empire State Building, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge and more. In fact, there are more than 30 stops on two routes!
- Explore the stops you're most interested in, for as long as you want. Hop off, and then hop back on when you’re ready (just like the name says)
- Opt for the Premium 2 day or Deluxe 2 day pass and see Brooklyn and Harlem too, plus get a Lower Manhattan cruise taking in the iconic Manhattan skyline and Lady Liberty from the water
Design your own itinerary and see the best of the Big Apple, plus Brooklyn and Harlem! Choose your route and explore by day, or take the night tour. Snap some pics from your seat or hop-off and explore, then catch the next bus. The Big Apple awaits!
With one of these hop-on hop-off bus passes in your pocket, (Classic, Premium or Deluxe) you'll get loads of great stops over 1 or 2 days, ten language options for your audio guide and the best time ever in The City So Nice They Named It Twice!
Classic: 1-day Hop-on Hop-off with two loops of Manhattan: Downtown and Uptown. Plus, enjoy 2 hours of bike rental for the price of one.
Premium: 2-day Hop-on Hop-off with two loops of Manhattan, and a scenic boat tour. Also choose a tour of either Brooklyn or Harlem, or take the Night Tour.
Deluxe: 2-day Hop-on Hop-off with two loops of Manhattan, as well as: Brooklyn, Harlem and the Night tour. Includes a one-hour Lower Manhattan cruise taking in the iconic Manhattan skyline and Lady Liberty from the water. And of course, no trip to the Big Apple would be complete without a trip to the Empire State Building.
The Brooklyn Tour leaves from Manhattan City Hall for a two-hour journey into hip Brooklyn.
The Night Bus Tour leaves from the epicenter of it all - Times Square. See Broadway, Central Park, Rockefeller Center and more, all lit up like urban fireworks.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the front desk of Madame Tussauds.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Downtown loop: every 15-20 min
- Uptown loop: every 15-20 min
- Brooklyn tour: every hour
- Harlem tour: every hour
- Night tour: every 20-30 min
Cruise (only with Deluxe tickets)
- Departure from Circle Line Cruises at Pier 83 (42nd Street in Hudson River Park)
- 28 April - 28 October: 10:30, 14:30 & 16:30
- 29 October - 9 March: 10:00 & 13:30
- 10 - 31 March: 10:30 & 14:30
- Metro: Take any subway to 42nd Street Times Square, 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Service Station or 49th Street
- Bus: Take bus M104 to 7th Avenue/West 47th Street or M50 to West 49th Street/7th Avenue