- Visit sites like the Empire State Building, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge and many more with one easy tour
- Freedom to explore each stop along the tour at your own pace. Hop off, and then hop back on when you’re ready (just like the name says)
- Book the 2 or 3-day tour and get a 1-hour Lower Manhattan cruise, plus access to the ultra-popular Brooklyn and Night Tours - both feature a live guide and some of New York's best sights (as well as a few more obscure ones too!)
You’ve never been on a bus that’s more convenient or flexible than this. The tours visit locations all the way from Central Park to Brooklyn and allow you to get off to explore any site you want. When you’re done, you can simply get on the next bus to resume your tour. You're the captain of this ship, in that you can spend as much time as you want at the sights you want to see.
On the bus, you’ll also get historical commentary from a live tour guide. Or, if you’d prefer, you have the choice of a pre-recorded tour available in 10 different languages. Either way, you’re getting to know the Big Apple, up above the bustling crowds in Time Square. And no trying to figure out the subway either!
There are two daytime city tours, and each taking about two hours. Or you can even buy multi-day passes and really take your time.
From the Empire State Building to the Brooklyn Bridge to the Highline and more than 20 more - the Downtown Loop has you covered. Or see some of New York’s elegant side with the Uptown Loop. It takes you around all of Central Park with stops at the Apollo Theater and many of New York’s finest museums.
By putting the freedom to hop-on and hop-off in your hands, you’ll be able to customize your vacation and see as much - or as little - as you like. It's a Big Bus, but it’s an even bigger deal.
Plus, if you grab the two-day pass you'll also get access to the popular Brooklyn and Night tours. Up above the city, as big city life unfolds all around you.
Big Bus Welcome Center - 712 7th Ave (Between 48th & 49th St).
- Uptown Loop
- Downtown Loop
- Brooklyn Tour (with 2 and 3 day tour)
- Night Tour (with 2 and 3 day tour)
- 1-hour complimentary cruise (with 2 and 3 day tour), departure from Pier 15
Exchange your mobile voucher at the Big Bus Welcome Center - 712 7th Ave (between 48th and 49th street) to get a paper ticket.
- Downtown loop: 08:00 - 18:00. Frequency: every 15-20 min.
- Uptown loop: 09:00 - 18:00. Frequency: every 15-20 min.
- Brooklyn tour: 10:00 - 15:00. Frequency: every hour.
- Night tour: (Apr 1st - Sept 30th) 19:00 - 21:00. Frequency: every 30 min.
- Subway: Take any subway to 42nd Street Times Square, 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Service Station or 49th Street.
- Bus: Take bus M104 to 7th Avenue/West 47th Street or M50 to West 49th Street/7th Avenue.