- Visit key New York highlights like the Empire State Building, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge and more. In fact, there are more than 30 stops on two routes!
- Explore the stops you're most interested in, for as long as you want. Hop off, and then hop back on when you’re ready (just like the name says)
- Opt for the Premium 2 day or Deluxe 2 day pass and see Brooklyn and Harlem too, plus get a Lower Manhattan cruise taking in the iconic Manhattan skyline and Lady Liberty from the water
Design your own itinerary and see the best of the Big Apple, plus Brooklyn and Harlem! Choose your route and explore by day, or take the night tour. Snap some pics from your seat or hop-off and explore, then catch the next bus. The Big Apple awaits!
With one of these hop-on hop-off bus passes in your pocket, (Classic, Premium or Deluxe) you'll get loads of great stops over 1 or 2 days, ten language options for your audio guide and the best time ever in The City So Nice They Named It Twice!
Classic: 1-day Hop-on Hop-off with two loops of Manhattan: Downtown and Uptown.
Premium: 2-day Hop-on Hop-off with two loops of Manhattan and bike rental (2 hours for the price of 1). Also choose a tour of either Brooklyn or Harlem, or take the Night Tour.
Deluxe: 2-day Hop-on Hop-off with two loops of Manhattan, bike rental as above, with Brooklyn, Harlem and the Night tour all included. Includes a one-hour Lower Manhattan cruise taking in the iconic Manhattan skyline and Lady Liberty from the water.
The Brooklyn Tour leaves from Manhattan City Hall for a two-hour journey into hip Brooklyn.
The Night Bus Tour leaves from the epicenter of it all - Times Square. See Broadway, Central Park, Rockefeller Center and more, all lit up like urban fireworks.
- Uptown Loop
- Downtown Loop
- Brooklyn Tour, Harlem Tour, Night Tour (all with Deluxe, one with Premium)
- 1-hour Manhattan cruise (with Deluxe), departure from Pier 15
- Bike rental (with Premium & Deluxe; rent for 1 hour, get 1 hour free)
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the front desk of Madame Tussauds.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Downtown loop: every 15-20 min
- Uptown loop: every 15-20 min
- Brooklyn tour: every hour
- Harlem tour: every hour
- Night tour: every 20-30 min
Cruise (only with Deluxe tickets)
- Departure from Circle Line Cruises at Pier 83 (42nd Street in Hudson River Park)
- 28 April - 28 October: 10:30, 14:30 & 16:30
- 29 October - 9 March: 10:00 & 13:30
- 10 - 31 March: 10:30 & 14:30
- Metro: Take any subway to 42nd Street Times Square, 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Service Station or 49th Street
- Bus: Take bus M104 to 7th Avenue/West 47th Street or M50 to West 49th Street/7th Avenue
I need to mention that you can only have a good view while sitting on the top deck of the bus and there is no way to enjoy the city while sitting inside on the lower deck in case of rainy weather (which was the case on our second day). It also looked that this bus company doesn't have enough vehicles as we had to wait quite long to get on the bus while another bus company parking next to our stop had their buses departing almost every 10 minutes.
We really enjoyed the night tour on our first day with a wonderful guide and the water cruise.
The bus experience was really good. Nice boattrip included seeing manhattan.