Tickets for Gulliver's Gate: Skip The Line
Enjoy an exclusive rate until the 9th of May
- See Times Square's smallest, yet perhaps greatest, attraction - a full city block wide!
- Explore the sights of South America, Europe, NYC, Russia, Asia and more with real, working models, all at 1:87 scale
- Watch the tiny locks of the mini Panama Canal in action!
Times Square seems giant as it is, but things will feel a lot bigger out there once you've stepped into Gulliver's Gate - a brilliant interactive world of miniatures, a full city block wide! Visit South America, Europe, NYC, Russia, Asia and more as you trot around the globe in the middle of Manhattan!
Behind the neon lights of Manhattan's Times Square is an equally mesmerizing world on a somewhat smaller scale. It's perfect for kids, but big people will also love Gulliver's Gate, which brings a planet packed with tiny sights and sounds to a space of almost 50,000 square feet (4,600 m2).
Experience the majesty of the gushing Iguazu Falls in Argentina, and the functioning locks of the Panama Canal in the South American exhibition. Like everything else here, they're at a 1:87 scale.
See the mysteries of the ancient world blend with the cosmopolitan cafe culture in contemporary Jerusalem in the Middle Eastern part.
See the Big (or should that be Little?) Apple illuminated at night in the NYC exhibition and then head to Asia, Europe and Russia for more mini surprises.
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Skip-the-line access to Gulliver's Gate
- Lanyard and key that will allow interaction with several models
- Complimentary map
Good to know
- 9 May - 29 September: 09:00 - 22:00, last admission at 20:30
- 1 October - 31 December: 09:00 - 20:00
- Metro: 1, 2 or 3 to Times Square & 42 Street
- Bus: M7, M20 or M104 to 7 Av & W 44 St
I only wish you had more seating along or outside the exhibit. I'm 82 but in great shape so 2.5 hours of walking around is fine but I'd like to recommend it to my older friends and senior centers. Just a few benches to plop down on for a few minutes would be great. Your Ladies Room was spotless.
Gulliver's Gate is a definite must-see when visiting NYC!