- Be one of 100 lucky visitors who'll see NYC waking up from the top of this iconic building, and enhance the experience with the official Empire State Building app – all signs and exhibitions are available in 9 languages!
- Get unforgettable 360° views of New York City and beyond from the 86th-floor Observatory, and explore the revamped 80th Floor featuring more exciting, artistic exhibits
- See Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, the Hudson and East River, the Statue of Liberty and more from the best vantage point in Manhattan
Get into an Empire State of Mind, with entrance to the building's second-floor galleries included as part of your ticket. Learn more about the face of the Big Apple, from its inception and construction to its intertwined history with Hollywood – you'll find exhibits devoted to King Kong and the building's other most famous celebrity visitors.
Think of it as a museum for all things Empire State. Try hands-on experiences that'll leave you feeling like you played a hand in constructing the tower, walk through the photography of Lewis Hines (including his iconic image of workmen lunching on a steel beam high above Manhattan), experience opening day in the 1930s, and learn about the pioneering technology of the original elevators.
Head to the 86th-floor observatory first thing in the morning and see New York waking up from the best vantage point in town! See Manhattan's morning frenzy from one of the world's most iconic Art Deco skyscrapers – only 100 visitors allowed per day.
Strictly limited to 100 visitors each day, you'd do best to snap up your ticket early if you want to be one of the lucky ones! Only a few people ever get to say they've seen a New York City sunrise from the top of the Empire State Building.
Enjoy panoramic views of up to six states from the surrounding open-air promenade and climate controlled viewing galleries.
Witness the taxi cabs honking in their yellow lines from up high, see the trees waving in Central Park and wave back at America's great Lady Liberty, all in that fresh early morning light. Have a magical morning!
EMPIRE STATE EXTRAS
For your own personal tour guide from the ground floor right up to the top, the Official Empire State Building Guide app is a must-have. Download it for free from the App Store and Google Play.
Hungry up high? The Empire State Building boasts eight different eateries. Starbucks, Chipotle, Sushi-teria, and the budget-minded Heartland Brewery are also close by.
For something different, the Empire Lights'Wich is an Instagram-worthy homemade ice cream sandwich that changes to match the lights each night!
The Empire State Building has live music to enjoy most Thursday to Saturday evenings, after 21:00.
- Skip the lines to get into the building and to the escalators in the lobby, then follow the signs for 'Express Ticket Holders' to have your ticket scanned at the elevator turnstile
- Your tickets are valid only on the booked date and time. Please arrive 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot and check in at the will call desk located at the 34th Street entrance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Between January and March, the Sunrise Experience will take place on the 102nd floor. Please be advised that this will drop the capacity to 40 visitors per day. You can explore the 86th floor after 08:00
- During holidays and warmer months, the experience will take place on the 86th floor, with capacity for 100 visitors per day. You can upgrade to the 102nd floor after 08:00, onsite, by paying the additional upgrade fee
Empire State Building: General Admission
Make like King Kong and access an iconic tower: the best way to discover NYC
Empire State Building: Express Entry
Skip the line and get straight into New York's most famous skyscraper