- Take your stay in New York City to new heights with a visit to the timeless centerpiece of Manhattan's skyline
- Enjoy VIP priority access throughout your visit, and get spirited around the tower on a 90-minute guided tour from an official Empire State Building Observatory Ambassador
- Make the moment last a lifetime and take home a souvenir commemorative photograph
Get into an Empire State of Mind, with entrance to the building's second-floor galleries included as part of your ticket. Learn more about the face of the Big Apple, from its inception and construction to its intertwined history with Hollywood – you'll find exhibits devoted to King Kong and the building's other most famous celebrity visitors.
Think of it as a museum for all things Empire State. Try hands-on experiences that'll leave you feeling like you played a hand in constructing the tower, walk through the photography of Lewis Hines (including his iconic image of workmen lunching on a steel beam high above Manhattan), experience opening day in the 1930s, and learn about the pioneering technology of the original elevators.
While it may no longer be the world's tallest skyscraper, no building will ever knock the Empire State Building off its perch as the world's most iconic. Experience the dizzying pinnacle of Art Deco architecture with a guided tour of the towering New York emblem, and drink in the jaw-dropping views out over Manhattan Island.
You've wolfed down the dollar-slice pizza, blitzed down Broadway in a big yellow taxi, and saluted Lady Liberty with a freshly baked bagel. You're feeling like the real New York experience is yours, but there's still something missing...
Well, it wouldn't be a trip to New York City without paying a visit to the timeless centerpiece of its famous skyline. So channel your inner King-Kong and make for the Empire State Building! (Gorilla noises are totally optional!)
The Premium Experience is the best possible ticket, with VIP priority access throughout your visit and a guided tour from an Empire State Building Observatory Ambassador - complete with a reassuringly New Yorker accent!
The 90-minute guided tour will spirit you around the building, lending a fascinating insider peek into the storied history of the tower. You may even work up an appetite for another one of those bagels!
- Skip the lines to get into the building at 20 West 34 Street and check in at the Will Call desk by showing your smartphone ticket
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot!
- Your ticket is only valid on the date and time listed
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Empire State Building: General Admission
Make like King Kong and access an iconic tower: the best way to discover NYC
Empire State Building: Express Entry
Skip the line and get straight into New York's most famous skyscraper