Tickets for Empire State Building: Platinum Access
Skip 4 out of the 6 lines, like a VIP
- Look down at the tiny ants that populate New York from the top of the Empire State Building, the Empire State's most famous building
- Get an audio guide to accompany you as you visit the 86th-floor Observation Deck, which you'll recognize from blockbuster films like Independence Day and Sleepless in Seattle
- These Platinum Access tickets let you skip most of the lines. That means more time to enjoy the inside and less time standing around waiting!
Of course you're going to the Empire State Building when you're in New York. Everyone does! And that means it can get crowded, and getting in can be slow going. Lucky for you, these Platinum Access tickets get you in right away, skipping those long lines outside (and quite a few inside ones too!). Once you've entered this architectural masterpiece, grab your included audio guide and head to the 86th floor, the most famous observation deck in the world. You'll be on top of the world.
Show your streetwise savvy and avoid the long lines for the Empire State Building. Our unique Platinum Access tickets allow guests to slip into this architectural masterpiece, VIP-style.
Say 'no thanks' to the outside lines, the lobby lines, the security line (though you still must go through security), and the ticket line.
You'll have just two lines to wait in, but that just gives you a chance to listen to your included audio guide and soak up the fabulous Art Deco interior! Once the elevator picks you up, you'll rocket straight to the top of this iconic Gotham skyscraper.
From the famous 86th-floor Observation Deck, you'll be able to see some of the most 'New York' sights - like Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, and more. It's Big Apple magic.
There are three different entry options: 9:30am, 2pm, and 9:30pm. Get in faster than regular tickets, and cheaper than the Express Tickets. Get the platinum experience.
- Skip the main entrance lines
- Skip the escalator line
- Skip the security line
- Skip the box office line
- Audio guide
- Skip the elevator line
- Skip the visitor center line
- Skip-the-line entry outside of your chosen timeslot
- Skip the lines to get into the building and for the escalators in the lobby. Then follow the signs for 'Express Ticket Holders' until you get your audio guide
- Keep your smartphone ticket ready to show to the staff at all times
- The ticket will be scanned at the elevator turnstile
- Be on time so your Platinum Access tickets are honored
You'll find the entrance to the observation deck on Fifth Avenue, between 33rd and 34th Streets.
- Metro: The closest stations are 34th St - Herald Square & 33 St at Park Ave
- Bus: M10, M20, M4 or M34 from Penn Station (7th Ave & West 32nd St)
- Train: A, D, E, 1, 2, 3 or 9