Tickets for Empire State Building: Express Entry
- Skip the long lines to New York's most spectacular skyscraper and jump to the front of all queues inside, plus enhance the experience with the official Empire State Building app – all signage, multimedia, and exhibits are available in nine languages
- Get unforgettable 360° views of New York City and beyond from the Observatory on the 86th floor
- See the newly renovated Art Deco lobby, and the Dare To Dream and Sustainability exhibits, and explore the revamped 80th Floor featuring more exciting, artistic exhibits
Get into an Empire State of Mind, with entrance to the building's second-floor galleries included as part of your ticket. Learn more about the face of the Big Apple, from its inception and construction to its intertwined history with Hollywood – you'll find exhibits devoted to King Kong and the building's other most famous celebrity visitors.
Think of it as a museum for all things Empire State. Try hands-on experiences that'll leave you feeling like you played a hand in constructing the tower, walk through the photography of Lewis Hines (including his iconic image of workmen lunching on a steel beam high above Manhattan), experience opening day in the 1930s, and learn about the pioneering technology of the original elevators.
A trip to New York wouldn't be complete without two things - pizza, and a trip to the top of the Empire State Building. Skip the line to Manhattan's most famous skyscraper, and bypass all queues inside. Check out the exhibits, walk around the 86th-floor Observatory, and see from above what makes New York the greatest city on the planet!
The Empire State Building stretches 102 stories into the sky, but don't just stand in its shadow on Fifth Avenue. Skip the line and get straight to the good stuff!
With this Express Entry ticket, you can stroll right through the newly renovated Art Deco lobby and take the elevator up to the Observatory. On the way, check out the Sustainability exhibit - a look at how they've made the building much more eco-friendly.
See the Dare to Dream exhibit and learn about the building's history, engineering, and construction. You'll get straight into all these exhibits and more – a must for the queue-phobic!
Enjoy panoramic views of up to six states from the surrounding open-air promenade and climate controlled viewing galleries. See the tiny people in Central Park, or go at night and watch the sunset. New York, New York, a city so nice they named it twice!
EMPIRE STATE EXTRAS
For your own personal tour guide from the ground floor right up to the top, the Official Empire State Building Guide app is a must-have. Download it for free from the App Store and Google play.
Hungry up high? The Empire State Building boasts seven different eateries. Choose a pre-fixed dinner package at the State Grill and Bar, which also serves local craft beers and cocktails. Starbucks, Chipotle, and Sushi-teria are also close by.
For something different, the Empire Lights'Wich is an Instagram-worthy homemade ice cream sandwich that changes to match the lights each night!
The Empire State Building has live music to enjoy most Thursday to Saturday evenings, after 21:00.
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Skip the lines to enter the building and follow the red carpet (express lane) throughout the lobby
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the elevator turnstile
Empire State Building: General Admission
Make like King Kong and access an iconic tower: the best way to discover NYC