Tickets for Empire State Building: Express Entry
Skip the line and get straight into New York's most famous skyscraper
- Skip the long lines to New York's most spectacular skyscraper and jump to the front of all queues inside
- Get unforgettable 360° views of New York City and beyond from the Observatory on the 86th floor
- See the newly renovated Art Deco lobby, the Dare To Dream Exhibit, and the Sustainability Exhibit
A trip to New York wouldn't be complete without two things - pizza, and a trip to the top of the Empire State Building. Skip the line to Manhattan's most famous skyscraper, and bypass all queues inside. Check out the exhibits, walk around the 86th-floor Observatory, and see from above what makes New York the greatest city on the planet!
The Empire State Building stretches 102 stories into the sky, but don't just stand in its shadow on Fifth Avenue. Skip the line and get straight to the good stuff!
With this Express Entry ticket, you can stroll right through the newly renovated Art Deco lobby and take the elevator up to the Observatory. On the way, check out the Sustainability exhibit - a look at how they've made the building much more eco-friendly. See the Dare to Dream exhibit and learn about the building's history, engineering, and construction. You'll get straight into all these exhibits and more – a must for the queue-phobic!
Go early and soak up those Manhattan views. See the tiny people in Central Park, or go at night and watch the sunset. New York, New York, a city so nice they named it twice!
EMPIRE STATE EXTRAS
Want to visit the 102nd floor Observatory for 360° open-air views of NY? Opt to upgrade your experience ($20) at the Observatory ticket office (2nd floor) or at the 86th floor kiosk.
And for your own personal tour guide from the ground floor right up to the top, the Official Empire State Building Guide app is a must-have. Download it for free from the App Store and Google play.
Hungry up high? Opt for a pre-fixed dinner package at the State Grill and Bar, which also serves local craft beers and cocktails. Starbucks, Chipotle, Sushi-teria, and the budget- minded Heartland Brewery are also close by.
- Express entry to the Empire State Building
- Access to the exhibits with no queueing
- Interactive audio guide
- Access to the 102nd floor
Skip the lines to get into the building and to the escalators in the lobby, then follow the signs for 'Express Ticket Holders' to get your audio guide, and have your ticket scanned at the elevator turnstile. The security check is mandatory!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- You'll find the entrance at 350 5th Avenue
- Metro: A, B, C, D, F, N, M, Q, R, 1, 2, 3 to 34th St Station
- Bus: M34 to 34th St Station
- Train: Path Train to 33rd St Amtrak & Long Island Railroad or NJ Transit to Penn Station
Worth the extra $$
Walked right through no waiting
Perfect experience in New York
well worth it!!