- Skip the long lines to New York's most spectacular skyscraper and jump to the front of all queues inside
- Get unforgettable 360° views of New York City and beyond from the Observatory on the 86th floor
- See the newly renovated Art Deco lobby, and the Dare To Dream and Sustainability exhibits
A trip to New York wouldn't be complete without two things - pizza, and a trip to the top of the Empire State Building. Skip the line to Manhattan's most famous skyscraper, and bypass all queues inside. Check out the exhibits, walk around the 86th-floor Observatory, and see from above what makes New York the greatest city on the planet!
The Empire State Building stretches 102 stories into the sky, but don't just stand in its shadow on Fifth Avenue. Skip the line and get straight to the good stuff!
With this Express Entry ticket, you can stroll right through the newly renovated Art Deco lobby and take the elevator up to the Observatory. On the way, check out the Sustainability exhibit - a look at how they've made the building much more eco-friendly.
See the Dare to Dream exhibit and learn about the building's history, engineering, and construction. You'll get straight into all these exhibits and more – a must for the queue-phobic!
Enjoy panoramic views of up to five states from the surrounding open-air promenade and climate controlled viewing galleries. See the tiny people in Central Park, or go at night and watch the sunset. New York, New York, a city so nice they named it twice!
EMPIRE STATE EXTRAS
Want to visit the 102nd floor Observatory for 360° open-air views of NY? Opt to upgrade your experience ($20) at the Observatory ticket office (2nd floor) or at the 86th floor kiosk.
And for your own personal tour guide from the ground floor right up to the top, the Official Empire State Building Guide app is a must-have. Download it for free from the App Store and Google play.
Hungry up high? The Empire State Building boasts eight different eateries. Choose a pre-fixed dinner package at the State Grill and Bar, which also serves local craft beers and cocktails. Starbucks, Chipotle, Sushi-teria, and the budget- minded Heartland Brewery are also close by.
For something different, the Empire Lights'Wich is an Instagram-worthy homemade ice cream sandwich that changes to match the lights each night!
The Empire State Building has live music to enjoy most Thursday to Saturday evenings, after 21:00.
- Express entry to the Empire State Building
- Access to the exhibits with no queueing
- Interactive audio guide
- Access to the 102nd floor Observation Deck, but you can purchase that at the 86th floor for only $20 (credit card only)
- Skip the lines to enter the building and follow the red carpet (express lane) throughout the lobby
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the elevator turnstile
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.