- Visit this iconic building twice in one day to enjoy both daytime and nighttime views, and enhance the experience with the official Empire State Building app – all signage, multimedia, and exhibits are available in nine languages
- Witness panoramic views of up to six states from the Empire State Building Observatory and enjoy unforgettable views
- See the newly renovated Art Deco lobby and murals, the factual Dare to Dream exhibition, and the Sustainability exhibition, and explore the revamped 80th Floor featuring more exciting, artistic exhibits
Get into an Empire State of Mind, with entrance to the building's second-floor galleries included as part of your ticket. Learn more about the face of the Big Apple, from its inception and construction to its intertwined history with Hollywood – you'll find exhibits devoted to King Kong and the building's other most famous celebrity visitors.
Think of it as a museum for all things Empire State. Try hands-on experiences that'll leave you feeling like you played a hand in constructing the tower, walk through the photography of Lewis Hines (including his iconic image of workmen lunching on a steel beam high above Manhattan), experience opening day in the 1930s, and learn about the pioneering technology of the original elevators.
The Big Apple is always buzzing, but if you can't decide between day or night views from the famous Empire State Building, you can visit twice in one day with this special ticket. Skip the lines at the ticket counter and zoom right up to the observatory in sunlight - and then by moonlight!
The Empire State Building was completed on April 11, 1931 and remains the 5th tallest skyscraper in America. It's survived plane crashes and giant apes (sorta) so if there's one thing you should check off your NYC to-see list, it's this!
After a short security check, climb this Art Deco triumph and marvel at Manhattan from the top of the Empire State Building Observatory. Witness panoramic views of up to six states from the surrounding open-air promenade and climate-controlled viewing galleries.
You'll also get to see the newly renovated Art Deco lobby and its stunning murals, the factual Dare to Dream exhibition, and the Sustainability exhibition. Just watch out for King Kong - you never know when he'll be back.
EMPIRE STATE EXTRAS
For your own personal tour guide from the ground floor right up to the top, the Official Empire State Building Guide app is a must-have. Download it for free from the App Store and Google Play.
Hungry up high? The Empire State Building boasts eight different eateries. Choose a pre-fixed dinner package at the State Grill and Bar, which also serves local craft beers and cocktails. Starbucks, Chipotle, Sushi-teria, and the budget-minded Heartland Brewery are also close by.
For something different, the Empire Lights'Wich is an Instagram-worthy homemade ice cream sandwich that changes to match the lights each night!
The Empire State Building has live music to enjoy most Thursday to Saturday evenings, after 21:00.
- Show your ticket at the main entrance
- Please note that if you bring a child aged 5 or below, you'll need to pick up a free ticket for them at the ticket office onsite
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
New York and Boston have always been rival cities. Look closely at the lobby mural to find where Massachusetts was intentionally spelled incorrectly.
Empire State Building: General Admission
Make like King Kong and access an iconic tower: the best way to discover NYC
Empire State Building: Express Entry
Skip the line and get straight into New York's most famous skyscraper
Empire State Building: Sunrise Experience
See the sunrise from the heart of New York City, atop the most iconic building