- Get in the spirit of the season on a fairy tale Christmas tour in New York City with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit houses abuzz with Christmas lights in Brooklyn's Dyker Heights neighborhood, known for its flashy decorations
- Explore a mini winter wonderland at Bryant Park Winter Village and delve into the history of the NYC subway
New York at Christmas time is a bucket-list trip for people around the globe. Just imagine: lights twinkling, snowflakes falling, giant elves running amok. Yule have a blast!
On this festive foray into the Big Apple, you'll be swept up in the seasonal spirit. With a local guide for company, see wonderfully over-the-top lights in Brooklyn's Dyker Heights neighborhood, including ho ho ho-ing Santas as big as houses.
Near the New York Public Library, you'll stop by Bryant Park, which transforms into a village full of Christmas cheer, with local crafts, artisanal food, and goods from around the world. Perfect for gift-getters and givers!!
You'll also ride the New York subway and uncover its history as you're whisked around NYC to meet various characters and entertainers who bring it to life. Happy holidays!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the entrance of 1001 Avenue of the Americas
- Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Tour starts at 16:30
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket