- Broadway's Come From Away is a Best Musical winner across North America, packed with heartwarming songs
- It's written by Tony nominees, Irene Sankoff and David Hein, and helmed by Tony award winner, Christopher Ashley
- Immerse yourself in a story about a cultural divide that turned into deep, everlasting friendships following 9/11
Cultures definitely clashed. Tensions were high. And the air was rife with paranoia. But tragedy led to trust, gratitude, music, and friendship.
Come from Away is set in the hours following the September 11 attacks, when 38 planes were ordered to land unexpectedly in the small town of Gander in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
Learn about the events that transpired during Operation Yellow Ribbon, carried out by Canada to handle the diversion of civilian flights following the 9/11 attacks on the United States.
Catch this heartwarming Broadway musical which features a cast of characters based on real Gander residents, who housed and fed 7,000 stranded travelers who turned up unexpectedly at their doorsteps. The story also sheds a light on the emotions of the weary travelers (and 19 animals in cargo!) and serves as a cathartic reminder of the capacity for human kindness in even the darkest of times.
Come from Away has been hailed by critics as a showcase of the triumph of humanity over hate. You can catch this longest-running Canadian Broadway musical at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, in Manhattan.
- Please go to the Box Office / Will Call Window at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre and show your smartphone voucher and a valid ID to receive your tickets
- The box office is open Monday to Saturday at 10:00-20:00, Sunday at 12:00-18:00 (subject to change)
- Seating begins 30 minutes prior to showtime, but there may be a wait to enter the theatre due to the security check. Please give your group plenty of time to get to the theatre and find their seats
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket