- Immerse yourself in New York's vibrant hues with a sense-sating experience
- Treat your palate to colorful treats at different exhibits around the museum
- Capture your colors with free photo booths and endless picture opportunities
The Color Factory NYC is a celebration of the millions of shades the human eye processes every day, with entry to this Manhattan pop-up transporting you to a world of bubbling blues, garish greens, pastel pinks and renegade reds.
The bright-eyed staff and handy wall descriptions will navigate you around the exhibits, allowing you to see, touch, and taste the museum's multicolored palette.
Related to the original San Francisco Color Factory which enjoyed a nine-month extended run in 2017, this exuberant New York sister is equally vibrant, and a staunch proponent of the F word — FUN.
The city's artists, illustrators, designers and makers, local food vendors and non-profits have teamed-up to provide a home for New York's plethora of tantalizing tones. There are also games and activities for all the family to enjoy.
Photo booths are dotted around the museum, but you're encouraged to be creative and take your own. Trust us, there are endless opportunities for gram-worthy snaps – did we mention the giant, adult-friendly ball pit?
- Show your smartphone ticket and a valid photo ID directly at the entrance
- You can enter every half an hour between 12:00-19:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and between 12:00-20:30 on Fridays (please check the opening hours for early closures). If the maximum number of visitors who can enter at the same time is reached, you might have to wait for the next available timeslot
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes before your desired timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Leave time after your stay in the museum to explore the surrounding neighborhoods – the free color map provided at the end of your visit allows you to find even more colorful surprises nearby!