Tickets for Circle Line - Liberty Cruise
- Get spectacular views of New York's skyline from the unique vantage point of the Hudson River
- Learn about the Statue of Liberty with commentary provided by award-winning tour guides
- Stop just yards away from Lady Liberty herself, with ample time to snap that perfect photo
The Statue of Liberty has been holding the torch for Manhattan since 1886, and here's your chance to see her up close. Board your Liberty Cruise, learn the history of this New York icon with commentary from passionate tour guides, and stop just feet away for photos.
There are few more instantly recognizable man-made structures anywhere in the world, and none more emblematic, than the torch-bearing lady of New York Harbor.
Board your Liberty Cruise from an uptown pier and glide down the Hudson River with the epic New York skyline as a backdrop. See the impressive Chelsea Piers, the towering One World Trade Center, the High Line, and sights around the southern tip of Manhattan, as you sail towards Liberty Island.
Stop just feet away from Lady Liberty and immortalize the moment with as many photos as you like. With commentary from award-winning tour guides, an on-board cafe, and free WiFi, you're definitely in the land of opportunity!
- Metro: A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, 7, S, N, Q or R trains to Times Square 42nd Street. Walk or take the bus to 12th Avenue
- Bus: Take the westbound M42 or M50 bus and get off at the last stop, 42nd Street and 12th Avenue
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Show your smartphone ticket at the boat
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure. It's recommended to check in 45 to 60 minutes before departure
Circle Line - Landmark Sightseeing Cruise
See every Manhattan sight twice on this 90-minute tour
Circle Line - Harbor Lights Cruise
Take to the water and marvel at the Manhattan skyline at sunset