- Get spectacular views of the New York skyline from the unique vantage point of the Hudson River
- Commentary is provided by award-winning tour guides
- Stop just yards away from Lady Liberty herself, with ample time to snap that perfect photo
The Statue of Liberty has been holding a torch for Manhattan since 1886, and here's your chance to see her up close. Board your Liberty Cruise, learn the history of this icon with commentary from renowned tour guides and stop just feet away for photos.
There are few more instantly recognizable man-made structures anywhere in the world, and none more emblematic as the torch-bearing lady of New York harbor.
Board your Liberty Cruise from an uptown pier and glide down the Hudson River with the epic New York skyline as a backdrop.
See the impressive Chelsea Piers, the towering One World Trade Center, High Line Park, and the sights around the southern tip of Manhattan as you sail towards Liberty Island.
Stop just feet away from Lady Liberty and immortalize the moment with as many photos as you like.
With commentary from award-winning tour guides, an onboard cafe, and free WiFi, you're definitely in the land of opportunity.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Circle Line box office
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure. It's recommended to check in 45 to 60 minutes before departure
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, 7, S, N, Q or R trains to Times Square 42nd Street. Walk or take the bus to 12th Avenue
- Bus: Take the westbound M42 or M50 bus and get off at the last stop, 42nd Street and 12th Avenue