- All aboard a 90-minute New York harbor cruise and have a professional guide show you the most famous Big Apple landmarks, from the Hudson and East Rivers
- Get right up close to Lady Liberty herself, and snap a pic of this symbol of freedom
- Enjoy onboard food and snacks, kick back and relax and make tracks (waves) through the waters around midtown and lower Manhattan
In your regular life, you may not be a seafarer, but in New York, anything is possible. This is a ridiculously scenic 90-minute round trip tour of New York's famous sites, including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and, everywhere you look: that famous Manhattan skyline!
What's New York famous for? Among other things, the traffic. Well, if you want to get a distinctive view of the sites and not be stuck in a motorized crawl, you may have the spirit of adventure calling you to sea.
If that's the case, take a page from the book of nautical adventures, say goodbye to the landlubbers, and hop aboard this 90-minute cruise through the waters around New York.
Taking in all the major landmarks - including of course the Statue of Liberty - you'll see all the parts of New York you've been picturing since you first saw a Woody Allen movie. Or Wall Street. Or Ghostbusters, Taxi Driver, Do the Right Thing - or any one of the hundreds of iconic films set in New York.
In the company of a fun, funny and knowledgeable guide, this cruise will take you from the Hudson River through the Upper Bay, into the East River, and back again. All you need to do is relax, take a hundred thousand pictures if that's your thing, and soak it up.
Show your smartphone ticket at the VIP booth.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Didn't use the ticket? For a full refund, contact our Customer Service anytime within your ticket's validity date
- 28 April - 3 September: 11:00, 12:30, 14:00 and 15:30
- 4 September - 28 October: 11:00, 12:30 and 15:30
- 29 October - 9 March: 15:30
- 10 March - 31 March: 12:30 and 15:30
- Metro: A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, 7, S, N, Q or R trains to Times Square 42nd Street. Walk or take the bus to 12th Avenue
- Bus: Take the westbound M42 or M50 bus and get off at the last stop, 42nd Street and 12th Avenue