- Hop aboard a two-hour sunset cruise through New York Harbor with a professional guide providing witty and entertaining commentary
- Get right up close to Lady Liberty, and see a ton of famous Big-Apple landmarks, including Battery Park, the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building
- Imagine the sun setting behind the famous Manhattan skyline, as the shadows grow longer across the water. Now stop imagining it and book this tour – see it for real!
As the sun goes down, the daylight gets redder and softer. Cinematographers call it 'magic hour'. In New York, it's also when the lights come on. The hypnotic effects of a skyline springing to life as the dark descends is thrilling. Witnessing it on a two-hour guided cruise through the waters of the city? Unforgettable.
Grab a drink from the on-board bar and settle in for two hours of nautical sightseeing as twilight descends. Turns out the observation deck of the Empire State Building isn't necessarily the only romantic place in the city.
As your boat heads out into the harbor, passing the World Trade Center and Ellis Island, it approaches the feet of the mighty Statue of Liberty. After a photo stop, it motors on, passing under several bridges – including the Brooklyn Bridge – before stopping close enough for a glimpse of Roosevelt Island (the prison here is where Mae West once served eight days on public obscenity charges).
The boat turns around and you'll get a second dose of wonderful New York City views, including the Empire State Building, Manhattan's amazing waterfront and, of course, Lady Liberty.
After the tour, a night in New York is yours for the taking. Just make sure to plan something special – this is a tough act to follow.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the VIP booth
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure
- It's recommended to check in 45 minutes before departure, which is at 19:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro: A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, 7, S, N, Q or R trains to Times Square 42nd Street. Walk or take the bus to 12th Avenue
- Bus: Take the westbound M42 or M50 bus and get off at the last stop, 42nd Street and 12th Avenue
Circle Line - Landmark Sightseeing Cruise
See every Manhattan sight twice on this 90-minute tour
Circle Line - Liberty Cruise
Give me your tired, your poor, and your huddled selfie hunters...