- Hop aboard a 2-hour sunset cruise through New York harbor with a professional guide providing witty and entertaining information
- Get right up close to Lady Liberty herself, and see a ton of the most famous Big Apple landmarks, including Battery Park, the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building
- Imagine the sun setting behind the famous Manhattan skyline, as the shadows grow longer across the water. Now stop imagining it and book this tour - so you can see it for real
As the sun goes down the daylight gets redder and softer. Cinematographers call it 'magic hour'. In New York, it's also when the lights come on. The hypnotic effects of a skyline springing to lighted life as the dark descends is thrilling. And witnessing it on a 2-hour guided cruise through the waters of the city? It's absolutely unforgettable.
Grab a drink from the onboard bar, let the weakening rays of sunshine warm your face as the breeze blows through your hair. On this cruise you're not just experiencing New York - you are the city! 2 straight hours of nautical sightseeing as twilight descends - let's just say the observation deck of the Empire State Building isn't necessarily the only romantic place in the city.
As your boat heads out into the harbor, passing the World Trade Center, Ellis Island, and approaches the feet of the mighty Statue of Liberty. After a photo-op stop, it carries on, passing under several bridges - including the Brooklyn Bridge - before before getting a glimpse of Roosevelt Island (the prison here is where Mae West once served eight days on public obscenity charges).
After that, the boat turns around and get a second dose of wonderful New York City views - including the Empire State Building, Manhattan's amazing waterfront and of course Lady Liberty.
After this tour a night in New York is yours for the taking. Just make sure to plan something special - the tour is a tough act to follow.
Pier 83 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036, United States
- Feb 26 - Apr 24: Fri, Sat & Sun at 7 PM
- Apr 25 - Oct 30: 7 PM (not on July 4th)
- Oct 31 - Nov 20: Fri, Sat & Sun at 6 PM
- Go to the VIP booth and scan your mobile ticket.
- Subway: A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, 7, S, N, Q, and R trains to Times Square 42nd Street. Walk or take the bus to 12th Avenue.
- Bus: Take the westbound M42 or M50 bus and get off at the last stop 42nd Street and 12th Avenue.
molto bello, ma bisogna fare il giro alle 19.00 quando cominciano ad accendersi tutte le luci, spettacolare.