- Take a boat cruise around The City That Never Sleeps, and see all five boroughs from the water with an expert local guide
- See New York's finest... no, not the police department. We're talking about the Statue of Liberty, Yankee Stadium, Brooklyn Bridge, and more
- Sail right on up to Lady Liberty aboard the only New York City cruise which circumnavigates the whole of Manhattan
The entire city is your backdrop on this all-encompassing cruise. You'll see the best New York has to offer! Get right up close to the Statue of Liberty, and admire the ever-changing views of Manhattan's crowded skyline. In fact, this is the only cruise to circumnavigate Manhattan.
This 2.5-hour journey around Gotham's five boroughs is a delicious taste of life on the water.
Marvel at the copper whopper that is the Statue of Liberty as you float past at close quarter, and visit all five boroughs: Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, and the Bronx. Plus, get a look at all the major bridges, and the Manhattan skyline, as you cruise around the island.
With a charming guide you'll soak up sea air, centuries of history, and splendid views – all in one trip. You'll be dropped off back on dry land where you can blend back into the hustle and bustle with the locals. You'll look the same, but you'll be much wiser – a turn at sea does that to you!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the VIP booth
- Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- It is recommended to check in 45 minutes before departure. Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- March 1 - May 17: 10:00 and 13:30
- May 18 - Sept 2: 10:00, 12:00, and 13:30
- Sept 3 - October 27: 10:00 and 13:30
- October 28 - December 31: 12:00
Circle Line - Landmark Sightseeing Cruise
See every Manhattan sight twice on this 90-minute tour
Circle Line - Liberty Cruise
Give me your tired, your poor, and your huddled selfie hunters...