Tickets for Central Park Zoo
Have a wild time in the heart of New York City
- Feed (or at least visit) the goats, sheep and an alpaca in the Tisch Children’s Zoo
- Time your roaming for feeding times so you can see the penguins or sea lions snatching fish out of the air or water
- The acrobatic skills of the sea lions as they dive and swim is absolutely mesmerizing!
The Central Park Zoo may be small in size (6.5-acre) but it’s definitely not short of fun. At this intimate attraction, you can really get up close and personal with a variety of wildlife. There’s a reason why this zoo inspired the animated film Madagascar. Snow leopards, bears, sea lions... it's pretty wild here!
In Central Park, just off 5th Ave, this charming, compact zoo boasts three distinct environments.
There are four species of penguins (and some tufted puffins) who call the Polar Circle home. Just next door, the sea lions show off their aquatic acrobatic skills.
If you want to follow your cold with something a little warmer, hit Tropic Zone, where tree snakes, ruffed lemurs and dart frogs fill the canopy with life.
The Temperate Territory is full of charmers from Asia, like red pandas and snow monkeys. The Tisch Children’s Zoo section is full of more domestic animals like goats, sheep, and an alpaca. But everyone loves to give the farm animals a pat.
- Entrance to the zoo (Main Zoo and Children's Zoo)
- One entry into the 4-D Theater
- Access to the animal feedings
- Guided Tour
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Lines F, Q or R to Lexington Av-63 St, lines N, R or W to 5 Av, line F to 57 St, lines 4 or 6 to 68 St
- Bus: Lines M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M66, or Q32 to 5 Av/E 63 St
Central Park Zoo houses a breeding program for endangered species, including the dandy-looking tamarin monkeys and the adorable red pandas.