- Your friendly and knowledgeable driver will share lots of insights and info about New York as you ride past thousands of trees, several artificial bodies of water and dozens of bridges and arches.
- A 20 or 50 minute horse-drawn carriage ride around Central Park, a spot that has appeared in over 300 feature films and numerous TV series. It’s without question the most filmed public park in the world. And now you get to see it yourself!
- See stunning foliage, hidden spots, and maybe some urban wildlife as your horse-drawn carriage helps you cover the massive expanse that is Central Park
Let the soft jostle of the carriage rock you while your guide points out popular spots in Manhattan's biggest and most beautiful park. There's nothing more romantic or charming than stepping back in time and seeing Central Park from the back of a horse-drawn carriage. This trip will create memories you won’t forget - whether it’s "Yes! I will marry you", or a "Happy Birthday to you."
Ah, New York, what a spell you weave!
Sit back and relax as you wend your way through Central Park, as your friendly and knowledgeable guide tells you stories and points out the sights. Go as a couple, a family or even on your own - prices are per vehicle, so invite whomever you want (up to four adults per carriage).
You'll have 20 (or 50) minutes to see New York’s famous urban park the way you always wanted to. Featuring fountains, open-air theatres, and even a zoo, this park is like a city in itself, and home to more than fifty attractions.
When your guide says "Whoa there horsey!", and your tour comes to a halt, you'll be deeply in love with the storybook aspects of the Big Apple. Viva New York! Viva romance!
56 West 56th street, New York, NY 10019
Exchange your ticket for a paper one at 56 West 56th Street or print your ticket and go directly to carriages which have a 'Carriage Sightseeing' sticker.
- Departure location: 59th St and 6th Avenue.
- Subway N/Q/R at 5Av/59St
- Subway 1/B/C/D at Columbus Circle
- Prices are per carriage, not per person. Carriages carry max. 4 people (or 3 adults and 2 kids under 12)