- These tickets - exclusive to Tiqets - are the only ones you'll find that don't require you to book a timeslot. Show up when you want and you can walk right in!
- Reflecting Absence, the memorial design, has two pools dug into the footprints of the Twin Towers, symbolizing the loss of innocent lives on 11 September 2001
- The three-part historical exhibition in the museum extensively details the before, during, and after of 9/11. You'll also see artifacts from Ground Zero, and hear stories of loss and recovery
Take a look at how sports and athletes helped to console a grieving nation after 9/11, and give the U.S a reason to cheer again.
Learn about iconic moments, such as George W. Bush's first pitch in a World Series game at Yankee Stadium, the New York Mets' Mike Piazza's dramatic, two-run home run during the first professional baseball game in New York City, and more.
This uplifting exhibition is included with your entry ticket, but you'll need another special ticket to enter. It remains valid for one hour after you enter the museum.
Please visit the Comeback Season exhibition desk to pick up a separate ticket to enter the exhibition space.
These rare tickets don't require a timeslot, meaning they're the most flexible way to enter the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Hear first-hand accounts of 9/11, see items from the wreckage and come away moved by the power of a nation to unite, remember and move on.
The 9/11 Museum has a collection of over 10,000 artifacts from Ground Zero - including a section of antenna from the roof of the North Tower, and the remains of a fire truck.
Browse three sections, Before 9/11, the Day of 9/11, and After 9/11 and get some insider knowledge on the day that changed the world.
Explore photos capturing the hyper-real moments of 9/11, watch interviews, and hear firsthand accounts of the events and their aftermath, all in the space where the World Trade Center complex once was. It's heart-breaking and unforgettable.
- Skip-the-admission-line access to the museum
- Access to Museum exhibitions and films
- Access to the Memorial (free entry)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Visit the Comeback Season - Sports After 9/11 exhibition desk to pick up a separate ticket to enter the special exhibition space. This is a timed experience and validity is based on the time you reserve it for
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Please note that all must go through the mandatory security line in order to enter the museum
- Metro: A, C, 1, 2 or 3 to Chambers Street; A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4 or 5 to Fulton Street
The 9/11 Museum hits you directly in the soul and heart. Go early in the day when you'll have this impressive monument at its most peaceful. And take your time to really soak it in.
empowering where the human spirit rises above tragedy. Embracing and honoring 9/11 in the way they have used the twin towers site is nothing less than heroic in scale and scope. If you love your country and believe that compassion and empathy far surpass hate, you will
find yourself sad, elated and ultimately PROUD.