- These tickets - exclusive to Tiqets - are the only ones you'll find that don't require you to book a timeslot. Show up when you want and you can walk right in!
- Reflecting Absence, the memorial design, has two pools dug into the footprints of the Twin Towers, symbolizing the loss of innocent lives on 11 September 2001
- The three-part historical exhibition in the museum extensively details the before, during, and after of 9/11. You'll also see artifacts from Ground Zero, and hear stories of loss and recovery
These rare tickets don't require a timeslot, meaning they're the most flexible way to enter the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Hear first-hand accounts of 9/11, see items from the wreckage and come away moved by the power of a nation to unite, remember and move on.
The 9/11 Museum has a collection of over 10,000 artifacts from Ground Zero - including a section of antenna from the roof of the North Tower, and the remains of a fire truck.
Browse three sections, Before 9/11, the Day of 9/11, and After 9/11 and get some insider knowledge on the day that changed the world.
Explore photos capturing the hyper-real moments of 9/11, watch interviews, and hear firsthand accounts of the events and their aftermath, all in the space where the World Trade Center complex once was. It's heart-breaking and unforgettable.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- During holidays and peak visiting hours, expect longer wait times during the security checks – even for skip-the-line tickets
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Please note that all must go through the mandatory security line in order to enter the museum
- Metro: A, C, 1, 2 or 3 to Chambers Street; A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4 or 5 to Fulton Street
The 9/11 Museum hits you directly in the soul and heart. Go early in the day when you'll have this impressive monument at its most peaceful. And take your time to really soak it in.
9/11 Ground Zero: Guided Tour + One World Observatory: Fast Track
Take a guided visit of Ground Zero and the One World Observatory
9/11 Ground Zero: All-Access Tour
See the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Ground Zero and the One World Observatory