- Gaze out over the Manhattan skyline from the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, and walk across a glass floor 102 stories above street level
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum with its tree-lined plaza, acre-sized reflecting pools, and museum exhibitions that explore and commemorate the history and ongoing impacts of 9/11
- Cruise across the Hudson River and see the Statue of Liberty, plus enjoy a visit to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
With a skyline that includes the Statue of Liberty and Freedom Tower, it's obvious how much value New York places on these ideals. With this ticket, you'll see both of these emblematic Big Apple landmarks, and experience a deeply moving visit to the 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
Look out over the city from the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere, pay your respects at Ground Zero, learn about how the world changed on 9/11, and sail across the Hudson to see Lady Liberty.
One World Tower (aka Freedom Tower) dominates the New York Skyline, and a trip to the top is a must for discerning visitors to the city. You'll be whisked up 102 stories in 47 seconds, where eye-watering views, a vertigo-inducing glass floor, and incredible interactive exhibits detailing the tower's rise from the rubble of 9/11 await.
At the foot of the tower is the 9/11 Memorial & Museum. The design of the memorial, which is entitled Reflecting Absence, features two massive reflecting pools set within the footprints of the Twin Towers. The pools are encircled by the names of the almost 3,000 victims inscribed in bronze.
Below the memorial plaza is the 110,000-square-foot museum that has two core exhibitions housing powerful artifacts that explore the day of 9/11, as well as the days before 9/11, and how the world changed after 9/11.
While you're free to experience each attraction in whichever order you wish, you can't ask for a more fitting way to finish your day than with a cruise across the Hudson, with admission to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum reminding you of the unbreakable multicultural bedrock of American liberty.
9/11 Memorial & Museum:
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
One World Observatory:
- Redeem your ticket for a timed ticket at the Box Office
- Immediate entry is not guaranteed, you will receive a ticket for the next available entry time
Statue of Liberty:
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Castle Clinton box office #6 (will call) in Battery Park
- Boats leave every 20 minutes from Battery Park, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island. The last departure from Battery Park is at 15:30
- Please note that if you take the last boat you won't have time to visit both islands
- You can visit any of the three venues first
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
One World Observatory: Skip The Ticket Line
Breathtaking 360° views of New York from the Freedom Tower!
One World Observatory: Skip All Lines
Get priority entrance into the tallest building in the Western hemisphere!
One World Observatory: All Inclusive Flex Package
Grab this ticket and enjoy views to die for, but not to queue for
Guided NYC Walking Tour Including One World Observatory Admission
A time-traveling tour of New York's past - and a view from its tallest tower
One World Observatory + Statue of Liberty
See two of New York's iconic monuments to freedom with one ticket