- Walk around the solemn 9/11 Memorial at Ground Zero and read the names of the 3,000 lives that were lost during the 2001 terror attacks on New York, and the 1993 WTC bombing
- Visit the three-part historical museum exhibition and see artifacts and exhibits detailing life before, during, and after of 9/11
- Soar to the top of the New York skyline at One World Observatory and gaze out across Manhattan's skyscraper jungle
Visit the solemn 9/11 Memorial and Museum, the global focal point for preserving the history and impact of the events of September 11, 2001. Delve into the day that changed the world forever, with arresting museum exhibits detailing life before, during, and after America's most deadly terror attack. Then, visit the symbol of freedom that rose from the rubble of 9/11, the breathtaking One World Observatory, and gaze across Manhattan from the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
The 9/11 Memorial, entitled Reflecting Absence, consists of two acre-sized reflecting pools which are dug into the original footprints of the Twin Towers. The pools are bordered by a bronze perimeter on which the names of the victims of 9/11 and the 1993 World Trade center bombing are inscribed. It's a deeply moving experience.
From the memorial, you can proceed through the entry pavilion to the 110,000-square-foot underground museum. Inside, a profound and sobering array of exhibitions will trace the events of 9/11 and how they changed the world forever. See a section of the North Tower antenna, crushed first responder vehicles, as well as multimedia exhibits and first-hand accounts.
Nothing was ever going to keep the indefatigable New York spirit down, and One World Tower is the proof. Ascend 102 stories in 47 seconds, and arrive at One World Observatory, where the mesmerizing Manhattan skyline opens up before you.
Traipse across the 14-foot-wide glass floor, see the bustling streets hundreds of feet below your own, and get engrossed with interactive exhibits that detail the amazing feats of engineering and architecture, as well as the poignant origins of the building.
9/11 Memorial & Museum:
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
One World Observatory:
- Redeem your ticket for a timed ticket at the Box Office
- Immediate entry is not guaranteed, you will receive a ticket for the next available entry time
- You can visit either of the two venues first
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
One World Observatory: Skip The Ticket Line
Breathtaking 360° views of New York from the Freedom Tower!
One World Observatory: Skip All Lines
Get priority entrance into the tallest building in the Western hemisphere!
One World Observatory: All Inclusive Flex Package
Grab this ticket and enjoy views to die for, but not to queue for
9/11 Memorial & Museum + One World Observatory + Statue of Liberty & Ellis Isl.
See three iconic New York landmarks with one ticket
One World Observatory + Statue of Liberty
See two of New York's iconic monuments to freedom with one ticket