- Remember the victims who lost their lives in the tragic terror attack of 9/11 with a walking tour around Ground Zero
- Visit the Ground Zero Memorial where the Reflecting Absence waterfall pools trickle peacefully at the foot of Freedom Tower
- Rise to the top of Manhattan's skyline and look out over The City That Never Sleeps from One World Observatory
Pay your respects to the fallen heroes and innocent lives that perished in the World Trade Center attacks on September 11th, 2001. Visit the profoundly moving Ground Zero Memorial at the foot of One World Trade Center, then ascend to the top of New York's towering skyline at the One World Observatory and look out over the iconic Manhattan skyline.
The world changed forever after 9/11. The tragic terror attacks that claimed the lives of over 3,000 innocent people and heroic first responders ushered in a new era of heightened global security and counter-terrorism.
Pay your respects at the place where it all unfolded, with a guided visit around Ground Zero, and see the arresting Reflecting Absence memorial pools - the largest manmade waterfalls in the US and see the names of each of the tragedy's victims inscribed around the perimeter of the memorial.
After you've been taken around the 9/11 Memorial, lift your spirit and bring the journey full-circle with a trip to the reconstructed World Trade Center, where you can look out over the Big Apple with a renewed admiration for its undefeatable spirit.
- 90-minute English guided walking tour of Ground Zero
- Fast-track entry to the One World Observatory (Freedom Tower) and 1-hour self-guided visit
- Entrance to the 9/11 Museum
- Meet your guide in front of St. Paul's Chapel, between Fulton and Vesey streets. The morning tour starts at 10:30 and the afternoon tour starts at 14:00. Please get there 15 minutes earlier to check in
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide and give your name to check in
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Greg and Leslie
I highly recommend this tour .