Tickets for 9/11 Ground Zero: Guided Tour + 9/11 Memorial & Museum: Skip The Line
Pay your respects with a tour of the Ground Zero Memorial and the 9/11 Museum
- Embark on a solemn tour of Ground Zero and remember the lives that were lost in the September 11th terror attacks in New York
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial at Ground Zero and see the Reflecting Absence pools - the largest man-made waterfalls in The U.S., at the foot of One World Trade Center
- Explore the 9/11 Museum and learn the history of the Twin Towers, the events of 9/11, and how the world was changed afterwards
Pay your respects to the lives lost during the 9/11 terror attacks on New York City. Visit the solemn Ground Zero Memorial at the foot of the new World Trade Center, and explore the 9/11 Museum for a detailed account of how the tragic events of 9/11 unfolded, and how the world changed in the wake of the most notorious terror attacks in world history.
The tour begins outside of St Paul's Chapel on Broadway, which acted as a makeshift rescue center and a bulletin board for missing persons in the aftermath of 9/11.
Next, hear the heroic stories of the emergency responders at the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall, and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero where first responders were dispatched from.
The tour continues to the Ground Zero. Here, you'll see the Reflecting Absence memorial pools trickling quietly at the base of One World Trade Center - the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
Finish off your journey into the painful past with a visit to the 9/11 Museum. Here, you can explore the history of the World Trade Center Towers, how the attacks unfolded before a disbelieving world, and how that world changed forever after.
- Meet your guide in front of St. Paul's Chapel, between Fulton and Vesey streets. The morning tour starts at 10:30 and the afternoon tour starts at 14:00. Please get there 15 minutes earlier to check in
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide and give your name to check in
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
See the names of 3,000 9/11 victims engraved around the edges of the pools, which are also the largest manmade waterfalls in the U.S.
9/11 Ground Zero: Guided Tour + One World Observatory: Fast Track
Take a guided visit of Ground Zero and the One World Observatory
He explained how each site of the tour
was important to what happened on 911.
The tour was well worth the time.