- Meet at St. Paul's Chapel and visit the 9/11 Memorial on Ground Zero including the Reflecting Absence memorial and the 9/11 Museum
- Pay your respects to the fallen heroes of 9/11's first responders and the innocent lives that were lost
- Finish the tour at the top of the newly constructed One World Observatory at the One World Trade Center, and look out over New York's amazing skyline and Lady Liberty standing proud in the harbor
Everyone remembers where they were when the tragic events of 9/11 unfolded in September 2001. Pay your respects to the emergency response heroes and the innocent lives that were lost with an all-access walking tour of the Ground Zero Memorial, the 9/11 Museum, and the towering One World Observatory.
Beginning at St. Paul's Chapel, which acted as a makeshift rescue center during the aftermath of the 2001 World Trade Center attacks, this tour continues to the 9/11 Memorial, where those who lost their lives on 9/11 are honored. See the beautiful Reflecting Absence memorial pools, the largest man-made waterfalls in the U.S.!
The tour continues to the 9/11 Museum, where you can discover in detail the events that unfolded on that fateful September morning, and how they changed the world forever. You'll have approximately two hours to explore the museum before meeting back up with the tour group.
Finally, the tour reaches its uplifting conclusion with a visit to the newly constructed One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), the tallest skyscraper in the western hemisphere, and its panoramic One World Observatory, where you can look out over the iconic Manhattan skyline, and see the Statue of Liberty standing resolutely in the Hudson River.
- Guided visit of the 9/11 Memorial on Ground Zero
- Exclusive, timed skip-the-line access to the 9/11 Museum with introduction + a 2-hour self-guided visit
- Timed entry to the One World Observatory (Freedom Tower) + self-guided visit
- Guided tours for the 9/11 Museum and the One World Observatory
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, in front of St. Paul's Chapel between Fulton and Vesey Streets, and tell the guide your name to check in
- Please check in about 15 minutes before the tour starts! The morning tour starts at 10:30, the afternoon tour at 14:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
This solemn tour is provided by local New Yorkers who all have their own memories of 9/11 to share, making the tour even more emotionally charged.