- Listen to personal anecdotes and see wartime relics on display across six acres
- A great place to help younger generations understand the price of freedom
- Experience immersive exhibits give a feel for what WWII was really like
Designated by Congress as the official World War II museum of the United States, The National WWII Museum tells the story of the American experience in the war that changed the world. Learn why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today.
Surround yourself with immersive exhibits and personal anecdotes here at New Orleans's top attraction. All generations have the chance to understand the price of freedom, and be inspired by what they learn here, all on a six-acre campus.
Explore expansive pavilions housing a number of historical artifacts and exhibits, all designed to bring you into the lives of those who fought the war - and the lives of others who were impacted by it.
The Road to Berlin: European Theater Galleries brings to life the drama, sacrifices, personal stories and strategies of America’s campaign to defeat the Axis powers and preserve freedom.
In Road to Tokyo: Pacific Theater Galleries, retrace the grueling trail that led from Pearl Harbor to Tokyo Bay.
- Entrance to the National WWII Museum
- Access to The Louisiana Memorial, Campaigns of Courage and US Freedom Pavilions' exhibits/galleries
- Beyond All Boundaries 4D film
- Final Mission: The USS Tang Submarine Experience
- BB's Stage Door Canteen
- Guided tour
Swap your smartphone voucher at the will-call ticket window for a paper ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Wish I could have seen 4D movie but was sold out