- Visit the ghost of a former pirate and folk hero at Jean Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop
- Learn the legend of Marie Laveau, a voodoo queen, and see one of America's oldest bars
- Discover some of the most haunted hotels in New Orleans — will yours be one of them?
Are you ready for goosebumps and ghost stories? Do you want to know the details they don't print in the history books? This is the New Orleans city tour for you! Take a carriage ride at night and let your mule (and guide) lead the way through the French Quarter's creepiest sites and stories. There's ghosts, voodoo, vampires and more!
Learn the truth behind New Orleans' most famous murderess, Madame LaLaurie, and her torture chamber. You might know her from the show American Horror Story.
Witness Muriel's Restaurant, a lavish but haunted restaurant where many séances are still being held. And sidle past one of America's oldest bars, where people have been drinking themselves to death for 200 years.
Then learn the magic of Marie Laveau, a voodoo queen who changed the course of love, luck, and the law in New Orleans. Now that's power!
Snap a photo as you drive by the Gardette-LaPrete Mansion, one of the French Quarter's most beautiful properties. Looks can be deceiving though, folks. It's also the site of a grizzly 1800s massacre.
Close your ears if you drive past your hotel. Unless you're ready to learn if that's haunted, too!
- 1-hour History & Haunts carriage tour
- English-speaking, licensed tour guide detailing the city's history, culture, and architecture during the tour
- Go to the departure point on Jackson Square, at the corner of Saint Peters and Decatur, across the street from the famous Cafe du Monde
- Present your smartphone ticket to the Royal Carriages Manager, who can be found underneath the red umbrella along the fence towards the beginning of the line of carriages, to be placed on the correct carriage for your tour
- Make sure you check in on time! Carriage tours leave within 15 minutes of their intended departure time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.