- Enjoy an adventure in the ancient landscape of Cappadocia, where you'll visit the remnants of bygone empires and the peaceful seclusion of Keslik Monastery
- A friendly expert will guide you through the area's many hidden treasures, and give you a captivating account of the ancient history that haunts these rugged hillsides
- This ticket also includes a delicious lunch, transport, and access to the historical sites – it's simply the easiest and most convenient way to get around
Leave the beaten track, and venture out into Turkey's hidden heritage with a day trip to Cappadocia. See crumbling remnants of long-lost cities, and marvel at antique architecture that saw the rise and fall of the Greek, Roman, and Ottoman empires which once claimed dominion over this area. See the famous fairy chimneys that dot the landscape, and visit the remote (and still-functioning) Keslik Monastery. It's a delightful slice of Turkish culture away from the tourist hordes!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver upon arrival, in front of the Stone House Cave Hotel
- Please make sure to arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes prior to starting time. Latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket