- Design your own Nashville adventure and choose from dozens of tours, activities, and attractions – and save those dollar bills
- Breeze around Music City with ease on a hop-on hop-off bus, enjoy a two-hour monster truck tour, or scoot around on an ultra trendy Segway tour!
- Delve into the city's African American history, visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, see even more stars at Madame Tussauds Nashville, and lots more
Make your stay in Music City hit all the right notes with The Nashville Sightseeing Flex Pass, and tailor a sightseeing itinerary to the things you want to see. The best part? The more you choose to see with the Flex Pass, the more you'll save. Double win.
There's free admission to the iconic Country Music Hall of Fame, plus a multitude of tours, attractions, and activities to pick and choose from. Plenty of discounts for Nashville's restaurants and shops are also included!
Simply present your smartphone ticket at the admission desk at each attraction.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Attractions to choose from:
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - Hatch Show Print
- Gray Line Music City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage
- Cheekwood Estate and Gardens
- Belle Meade Mansion Tour
- Belle Meade Guided Segway Tour
- Lotz House Tour
- Lotz House Cellar Tour
- Madame Tussauds Nashville
- African American History Tour
- Big Willie's Downtown Nashville Paddleboard Tour
- Crawl of Fame - Drinking Game
- Golf Cart Tour of Nashville 1.5 hours
- Escape Game Nashville (Berry Hill - Downtown - Opry Mills)
- Musician's Hall of Fame and Museum
- iRide Nashville - Music City Snapshot Segway Tour
- Monster Truck Tour of Nashville 2 hours
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation and Museum
Hatch Show Print Shop: Guided Tour
See how posters are created in one of America's oldest letterpress print shop
Country Music Hall of Fame + Audio Guide
Make a pilgrimage to the hall of country music heroes in the heart of Music City