- Step into the legacy of country music artist George Jones and listen to his top hits - you can even sing along with him
- See his costumes, guitars, awards and heaps more George Jones memorabilia, all in the heart of Nashville
- Head up to the rooftop bar and enjoy views of Nissan Stadium, the AT&T building and the Downtown skyline, the Cumberland River, the Pedestrian Bridge and more
George Jones was a larger than life figure and he’s had more country hits on the Billboard chart, and more top 40 songs than any other country artist in history. He was a colossus in cowboy boots! Get up close and personal to his colorful story, his memorabilia, and of course his songs.
From White Lightnin' to He Stopped Loving Her Today, his hits still get toes tapping and tears rolling today, and his musical legacy lives on. Contemporary artists like Alan Jackson, Brad Paisley, and Kenny Chesney, all owe a big tip of the cowboy hat to him.
At the George Jones Museum you can delve deep into his colorful life, his career, and even his romantic relationships (of which there were many!). There are exhibits featuring his stage costumes, his guitars, and of course there is the music itself. You might not be able to live a day in his shoes, but you can pose in his famous Big Chair and get a crazy fun photo!
Afterwards, head up to the rooftop for a drink on one of Nashville's best rooftop bars. We recommend the bourbon. Straight. With a dash of the blues.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket