- Mingle with country music singers and even sing your own hit or two at Madame Tussauds
- See the world's biggest collection of Johnny Cash memorabilia at the Johnny Cash Museum
- Step inside Nashville’s oldest remaining recording studio, Historic RCA Studio B
Polish your cowboy boots and pack your harmonica! It's time to stomp through some of the best sites in Country Music City with the Nashville Music Attraction Discount Pass.
Get to the real boot-scootin' roots of it all at the Country Music Hall of Fame, and take the Historic RCA Studio B tour - Nashville’s oldest remaining recording studio! Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins, Eddy Arnold and the Everly Brothers have all belted hits into these mics.
At the Johnny Cash Museum, witness the world's biggest collection of Johnny Cash memorabilia, and learn the legacy of one of country music's most beloved songwriters and performers.
Take yourself on a tour of the Ryman Auditorium, home of the Grand Ole Opry from 1943 to 1974. And wax lyrical about Madame Tussauds, once you've mingled with the lookalike-likes of Wilie Nelson, Taylor Swift and Keith Urban!
Your Nashville Music Attraction Pass gets you $15 credit per person at Hard Rock Café or B.B. King’s Blues Club (2018) / AJ's Good Time Bar (2019), plus a VIP Opry Mills Coupon Book Voucher (2018 only). Just in case you need another pair of stonewash denim jeans to wear while you strum your geeeee-tar.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for the Pass from the centrally located Sweet Magnolia Tours Office
- There you'll also receive more information on the included venues
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket