- See the newest Madame Tussauds to open, next to the Grand Ole Opry House inside Opry Mills
- Meet the legends who've changed America's musical landscape, like Ozzy Osbourne, Reba McEntire, Johnny Cash, The Beatles, Muddy Waters, Billie Holliday and Bob Dylan
- Get photos with popular celebs and cultural icons like Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Wonder Woman and Spider-Man
Katy Perry, Captain Kirk, Beyoncé and Obama, Johnny Depp and Johnny Cash - they're all waiting for you and your selfies inside Madame Tussauds Nashville. You'll also meet the lyrical legends who made American music so famous, right next to the Grand Ole Opry House.
It's always fun at the world's most famous interactive wax attraction! Madame Tussauds Nashville is its newest location, in Opry Mills, right next to the legendary Grand Ole Opry House.
Unlike the others, this one focuses mostly on the lyrical legends who've shaped America's musical landscape.
Meet Ozzy Osbourne, Reba McEntire and Johnny Cash. Walk through a 1950's neighborhood where families are gathered around their radios, listening to the Grand Ole Opry live from the famous WSM tower.
See Muddy Waters, the father of modern Chicago Blues, Billie Holiday and Bob Dylan in his Blood on the Tracks prime.
Along with a load of other celebs and music stars, from past to present, Madame Tussauds Nashville is a musical must-see for everyone, and something just a bit different from the rest.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Madame Tussauds is located in Opry Mills, conveniently situated between I-40 and I-65 on Briley Parkway. Located seven miles from Downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport. It is adjacent to the Grand Ole Opry House inside Opry Mills.