- Explore 130,000 sq ft (12077 m2) of museum space dedicated entirely to celebrating, showcasing, and preserving the best in country music
- The museum's permanent exhibition Sing Me Back Home features thousands of exhibits including instruments, rare original recordings, photographs, video archives and more
- Check out live shows, music seminars, and masterclasses from well-known and new musicians at the many temporary exhibitions
Dust off that rhinestone-studded cowboy hat, and two-step one down to the Country Music Hall of Fame! Explore over 2.5 million exhibits and artifacts that trace and celebrate the evolution of country music from 19th-century folk tradition, to the multi-million dollar music business it is today.
If country music is always on your mind, do yourself a favor and check out the Country Music Hall of Fame. It's 130,000 sq ft of museum floors, workshops, and live music space, nestled in the center of Music City.
The museum's permanent exhibition Sing Me Back Home is a multi-sensory treasure trove of instruments, photographs, original recordings, archival films, interactive touchscreens, and beautifully rendered text.
It all chronicles the history of bluegrass, Cajun, rockabilly, honky-tonk, country pop, and lots more through the decades. There are always amazing temporary exhibitions and live showcases to check out too.
With rocking performances, music masterclasses, and talks from touring and resident musicians, as well as other creative workshops, you won't be left whistling Dixie.
Show your smartphone ticket at entrance desk and go straight to the elevators to enter the museum galleries.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Country Music Hall of Fame & RCA Studio B Tour
If it's good enough for Elvis...
Hatch Show Print Shop: Guided Tour
See how posters are created in one of America's oldest letterpress print shop