- Admission to the Ercolano archeological site and the Ercolano Virtual Archeological Museum
- Admission to Villa Campolieto and the Vesuvius crater
- 20% discount on transport to Vesuvius, 30% discount on transport to the Virtual Archeological Museum, the archeological park, and Villa Campolieto
Nestled in the shadows of Mount Vesuvius, the ancient Roman town of Herculaneum was buried along with Pompeii by a volcanic eruption in 79 AD. The Vesuvius & Herculaneum Card is the easiest way to explore this historic site, providing free admission and discounts on transport to the area's biggest attractions.
Your handy card will last for 3 days, which is plenty of time to see all of Naples' best sites, and learn the history of fated Herculaneum. Witness the ruins of this ancient site at Ercolano Archaeological Park, get a feel for volcanic power at the Ercolano Virtual Archaeological Museum, see how the nobles lived at Villa Campolieto, and walk to the cone of Vesuvius with a local guide.
Discover the ancient cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum and feel like you're really there at the Virtual Archaeological Museum.
Soak up the atmosphere of the Vesuvian villas, built in the 1700s by Neapolitan nobles, and join a guide to walk the narrow path around the edge of the crater. It's an up-close look at a natural wonder that shaped Italy's history!
Getting around Naples is also easy with the Vesuvius & Herculaneum Card. You'll get discounts on transport including the Vesuvio Express, which connects Ercolano station to each of the sites included in the card.
- Show your smartphone voucher at the Arte Card info point at Naples Central Station (open 09:00-18:00) or Capodichino Airport (open 09:00-17:00) and collect your Card
- Show your Card when buying your ticket to go to the MAV, Herculaneum & Villa Campolieto or to the Vesuvius and you'll get a discount
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket