- Get access to one of the world's most important collections of classical artifacts from antiquity
- Marvel at the colossal and historical Toro Farnese (the Farnese Bull), Farnese Atlas, and Hercules statues
- Browse the extensive collection of artifacts from Pompeii and Rome, plus relics and epigraphs from ancient Egypt
The mighty Hercules was far too busy for long queues. So why should you be any different? Grab a ticket to the National Archaeological Museum of Naples, and discover a treasure trove of ancient wonders that would make Pandora's Box jealous! See glorious statues and frescoes from antiquity depicting mythical heroes and legends, marvel at mosaics, bronze and glasswork, and see ceramics and engraved copper from Pompeii, classical Greece, Egypt, Rome, and more.
Visit the museum's macabre centerpiece, the iconic Toro Farnese (Farnese Bull). It's the oldest single sculpture ever recovered from antiquity, depicting the myth of Dirce, who was tied to the horns of a bull by her brothers as a cruel form of punishment.
Strike a pose with the muscle-bound Farnese Hercules flexing his demi-god bod, and spare a thought for poor old Atlas holding the weight of the world on his shoulders.
The Farnese Atlas is the oldest extant statue of the great titan, and the oldest known representation of the celestial sphere in existence, so it's a unique piece of human history you will not want to miss.
Peruse a magnificent collection of carbonized artifacts from Pompeii, relics and epigraphs from ancient Egypt, Rome, and lot more.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office between 10:00 and 90 minutes before closing. In case of delay, there'll be no refund.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
This information should have on the web and more widely known.
The building and gardens were also a highlight.