Tickets for Science Museum Città della Scienza
See the seas, the planet, the stars - and your own insides - like never before!
- Dive into the ocean with an amazing new interactive exhibition that projects you into the most beautiful sea floor on the planet!
- Learn about technologies used by scientists and draw your own fish to scan, and then release into a virtual ocean
- Learn about the workings of the human body at CORPOREA – the first European interactive museum on this topic!
Ready to see Planet Earth like you've never seen it before? Come to the science museum Città della Scienza and explore the stars. Dive to the depths of the ocean floor and learn the secrets of scientists studying and saving our seas!
The world awaits at Città della Scienza in Naples. Mad about the ocean? The Sea Exhibition's tropical tank is home to all the characters from Finding Nemo and more.
Play on different ocean floors via an amazing new interactive exhibition that projects you into the most beautiful sea floor on the planet. Find out how scientists use pollution-detecting radars, geological surveying devices and special buoys to conduct their own studies on biodiversity.
Live a real science experiment at CORPOREA - the first interactive museum in Europe entirely dedicated to health, biomedical sciences and technologies. Traverse 14 thematic islands packed with fun, interactive exhibits, all designed to teach you what's inside you!
Each interactive exhibit here will immerse you the world of science. It's an educational playground guaranteed to blow your mind.
- Entrance to Città della Scienza
- Entrance to CORPOREA - The Human Body Museum
- Entrance to the Planetarium (tickets available on site for €3 instead of 5€, special offer only for Tiqets customers. Planetarium recommended for children over 8 years)
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Bus: Lines 507, C1 or R7 to Coroglio - Città della Scienza.