- Explore this Royal Palace with an optional audio guide and see the Court Theater, the Throne Room, the Maria Cristina Hall of Savoy and the Royal Chapel
- See Bourbon art pieces by the likes of Guercino, Andrea Vaccaro, Mattia Preti, Massimo Stanzione and more
- Walk the Royal Gardens and soak up incredible views of the Gulf of Naples and Vesuvius
Visit the Royal Palace of Naples, one of the four residencies of the Bourbon dynasty of Naples. Walk around the Court Theater, the Throne Room, the Maria Cristina Hall of Savoy, and more. Plus, get incredible Gulf and Vesuvius views - just like a Bourbon noble.
Built in the 1600s for Philip III, this was one of four (FOUR!) palaces near Naples used by the Bourbons. Because one enormous, luxurious palace is just never enough.
As you stroll up the grand staircase and into historical apartments and the Throne Room (among some 45 rooms), you'll be blown away by the marble, the frescoes, the furniture, the paintings, the chandeliers... all the trappings of majestic life.
If that doesn't have you feeling envious of the power and prestige of the Bourbons, walk outside to soak up the jaw-dropping views of Mount Vesuvius from the Royal Gardens. It's enough to make you want to wear a crown.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office
- If you selected the audio guide please get it at the ticket office between 10:00 and 90 minutes before closing. In case of delay, there'll be no refund
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line L1, get off at Municipio
- Bus: R1 or R3 to Via San Carlo; R2 to Piazza Municipio; C4 to Piazza Trieste e Trento