Tickets for Royal Palace of Caserta: Skip The Line
The most spacious royal palace in the world
- Explore the actual rooms where generations of Bourbon monarchs lived and see the detailed opulence that was their everyday experience
- Roam through gardens so vast that the architect had to incorporate optical illusions into their design so that they wouldn’t overwhelm visitors
- Ascend the Grand Staircase of Honour, an architectural gem that has inspired staircases in other grand homes. Amongst other features, there’s a secret compartment that was used to house an ‘invisible’ choir
Keeping up with the Joneses? Surely, one proud royal family would never seek to out-do another? Whether it was built to rival Versailles or not is a moot point, for The Royal Palace of Caserta is truly vast and monumental. By at least one measurement it’s the largest royal palace ever built. A two-hour train ride from Rome, this palace and gardens combo is the perfect destination for a daytrip.
The Royal Palace of Caserta is an absolute marvel - not only the largest royal palace in Europe, a visit here will also give you a delightful sense of déjà vu. Having featured in Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones, Mission Impossible III and other blockbuster movies, it is both cinematic and memorable. With Royal Apartments, lush formal gardens (including a park and English Garden), and a number of opulent water features, there's more than enough here to warrant the journey from Rome.
Show your smartphone ticket at the dedicated skip-the-line entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
08:30 - 19:30. Last admission at 18:45.
- Jan & Feb: 08:30 - 14:30
- Mar: 08:30 - 16:00
- Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug & Sep: 08:30 - 18:00
- Oct: 08:30 - 16:30
- Nov & Dec: 08:30 - 14:30
- Jan & Feb: 08:30 - 13:30
- Mar: 08:30 - 15:00
- Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep: 08:30 - 17:00
- Oct: 08:30 - 15:30
- Nov & Dec: 08:30 - 13:30
Siamo molto soddisfatti