- Skip the long lines and explore the ancient archeological wonder of Pompeii with a professional guide
- Get guided around the 50-hectare site to learn the extraordinary story of how Pompeii perished, and how it was later discovered and excavated from the ashes
- Marvel at ancient dwellings, fountains, statues, frescoes, and the city's amphitheater under the looming specter of Mount Vesuvius
Building a city right beside an active volcano doesn't always work out the way you want - just ask Pompeii. When Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 C.E., it decimated the settlement and its inhabitants. Ironically, its superheated volcanic ash also preserved the site perfectly, leaving behind perhaps the world's most remarkable archeological site.
Now, thousands of years later, you can wander around a time capsule of ancient Roman life with a professional guide and a skip-the-line ticket.
When Vesuvius erupted 2,000 years ago, it blasted out the equivalent of 100,000 times the thermal energy released by the Hiroshima-Nagasaki nuclear bombings. Poor Pompeii never stood a chance.
Frozen in time for around two thousand years, Pompeii is truly one of the wonders of antiquity. Discover this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site on a guided tour and walk in the footsteps of Italy's ancient people.
Covering a 50-hectare area of archaeological marvels, you'll be guided around the ruins of houses, fountains, statues, frescoes, and one very impressive amphitheater - all under the ominous glare of Mount Vesuvius.
Queues to get into Pompeii can be long, but the city's already spent 2000 years waiting for you - skip the line with this ticket!
- Skip-the-line entrance to Pompeii
- 2-hour guided tour in your chosen language
Show your smartphone ticket at the International Bureau of Tourism (IBT) Ticket Office.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Pompeii: Skip The Line
Explore one of the world’s best preserved archaeological sites
Pompeii & Herculaneum: Skip The Line
Visit two Roman cities destroyed by Mount Vesuvius – it's a blast!
Pompeii: Skip The Line + Bus Roundtrip from Rome
From Rome to Pompeii: a modern comfort bus for a trip into the past
Pompeii: Skip The Line + Bus Roundtrip from Naples
Ride to Pompeii in style then get right into this well-preserved ancient city