Swap your smartphone voucher at the ticket office for a paper ticket and an audio guide (if selected) between 10:00 and 90 minutes before closing. In case of delay, there'll be no refund.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- See one of the largest museums in Italy, once a residence for the Bourbon rulers of the Kingdom of Naples and Sicily
- Explore the regal decorations of the royal apartments and salons and see the Farnese Collection plus work from Parmigianino, Caravaggio, Warhol and more
- Hang out in the park afterwards and walk amongst the fountains and sculptures
Parmigianino, Caravaggio and Carracci, all the greats are hanging pretty at the Capodimonte Museum in the Palace of Capodimonte, a sprawling Bourbon Palace and a true Naples staple. Breathe in the art among the opulent royal apartments and salons with an optional audio guide!
Enter one of the largest museums in Italy, formerly a residence for the posh Bourbon rulers of the Kingdom of Naples and Sicily. Start on the second floor with the Farnese Collection and ponder the fact that King Charles of Bourbon's mother gave the whole lot to him. Lucky boy.
Check out the paintings, antiquities and cameos, and Parmigianino’s haunting portrait of a young woman, Antea on the second floor. The optional audio guide will give you all the context you need. And don't miss the chandeliers and portraits of old Bourbon monarchs in their wigs in the royal apartments - some are so extravagant you won't believe it!
The third and fourth floors have work from artists like Raphael, Masaccio, and Andy Warhol. Opulent surroundings and stunning artwork, it's so rich here you may have an art attack.
The museum now has a public park outside, complete with fountains and sculptures, so why not take a picnic and watch the locals play with their dogs for a while, too?