Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Sorrento
Olive groves and sea views - see the best of the two gulfs
- Photograph some of the best Mediterranean views, from olive groves to orange gardens and amazing sea vistas from the hop-on hop-off bus
- Learn about the two gulfs as you go with your history-packed audio guide
- See Sorrento, pass by Sant'Agnello, explore Marina della Lobra, Piazza Tasso and more
Photograph some of the best Mediterranean views, from olive groves to orange gardens and panoramic sea vistas with the Hop-on Hop-off Bus in Sorrento! It's the best way to explore the gorgeous gulfs of Naples and Salerno at your own pace.
Green grass, blue skies, and stunning architecture make every turn a photographic gem when you board the Hop-on Hop-off Bus for Sorrento - just an hour by train from Naples.
Your audio guide will fill in any gaps in the history as you wind your way from Sorrento, past Sant'Agnello to Marina della Lobra and beyond. Witness the cafe-filled Piazza Tasso, right through to panoramic terraces with stunning sea views.
Discover the enchanting Penisola Sorrentina and the gulfs of Naples and Salerno, from olive groves to orange and lemon gardens. You can even venture onwards alone to Capri, Monte Faito, and Vesuvius. This is the only way to see the two gulfs at your own pace.
- Access to the hop-on hop-off buses for 1 service day
- Paper route map
- Audio guide in multiple languages
Show your smartphone ticket as you board the City Sightseeing bus. You can get on and off as you wish.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: Circumvesuviana from Naples Central Station to Sorrento (1 hour)
- Piazza Giovanni Battista de Curtis is just in front of the train station
Stops and Departure Times (1 April - 31 October)
- Stop 1: Piazza de Curtis - 09:30, 11:30, 13:30, 15:30
- Stop 2: Rione Cappuccini - 09:40, 11:40, 13:40, 15:40
- Stop 3: Cocumella - 09:41, 11:41, 13:41, 15:41
- Stop 4: Piazza Tasso - 09:55, 11:55, 13:55, 15:55
- Stop 5: Largo Vescovado - 10:10, 12:10, 14:10, 16:10
- Stop 6: Piazzetta Santa Croce - 10:30, 12:30, 14:30, 16:30
- Stop 7: Sant'Agata sui due Golfi - 10:50, 12:50, 14:50, 16:50
Times are subject to change so please check the map and timetable you can pick up on the buses.