Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Naples
See everything this UNESCO World Heritage Site has to offer with this handy pass
- Make the most out of your trip to Naples, with a fleet of luxury buses ready to carry you around the historic center and along the stunning waterfront – regular timings mean you'll never be waiting long!
- Ride in style onboard luxury coaches, with comfy seats, open top decks, panoramic windows, and free WiFi
- Enjoy a complimentary 8-language audio guide, packed with exciting history and trivia
As well as being the birthplace of pizza, Naples is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most historic cities in the world. Discover 3000 years of culture with this handy pass, granting you unlimited access to a fleet of luxury buses, ready to carry you between every must-see destination in the city. After all, less time planning means more time for gobbling thick-crust Neapolitan pizzas!
This Hop-on Hop-off pass takes the hassle out of your travel, with two custom-designed routes circling unmissable destinations in the center and along the historic waterfront. Now you can explore the Teatro di San Carlo, get lost in the Roman tunnels, see the famous archaeology museum and more – all without worrying about confusing public transportation or pricey taxis.
Relax aboard your comfortable bus and let the complimentary audioguide fill you with history and trivia as you ride in style, enjoying the panoramic views and free WiFi – bellissimo!
- Access to the hop-on hop-off buses for 24 hours
- Paper route map (available on the buses)
- Audio guide on board in 8 languages
- Free WiFi on board
- Free Sightseeing Experience app
- Show your smartphone ticket on board each City Sightseeing bus
- Hop on and off at any stop and as often as you like!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Line A: red
1) Largo Castello/P.zza Municipio (Galleria Umberto I) 2) Piazza del Gesù 3) Piazza Dante 4) Archeological Museum 5) Sanità Church 6) Capodimonte 7) Catacombe S. Gennaro 8) Teatro Bellini 9) Via Foria (Porta S. Gennaro, Duomo) 9bis) Palazzo Caracciolo, Via Tribunali 10) Porta Capuana 10bis) Corso U. Shopping 11) Piazza Bovio/University
Line B: blue
1) Largo Castello 2) P. Vittoria (Galleria Borbonica) 3) Viale Dohrn 4) Mergellina 5) C. Posillipo 7) Parco Virgiliano 8) V. Petrarca 9) Viale Dohrn 10) P. Vittoria 11) Chiatamone 12) Via Acton / Porto
Line C: green (Sat,Sun+holidays Apr-Oct)
1) Largo Castello 2) P. dei Martiri 3) PAN 4) P. Amedeo 5) P. Vanvitelli 6) L. San Martino 7) Via Salvator Rosa 8) P. Dante
Departures from Castello
- A: Apr-Oct 9:30 Nov-Mar 10:00
- B: Apr-Oct 9:30, Nov-Mar 9:30
- C: Only Apr-Oct, 12:10
- Frequency: Lines A + B every 35-50 min, Line C every 110-140 min
- Please pick up the current schedule on-site