Tickets for Doma Museum - San Domenico Maggiore: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
Explore the home of Thomas Aquinas with a guided tour of Neapolitan heritage
- Discover a wealth of Neapolitan cultural heritage, Renaissance art, and Christian history with a guided tour of San Domenico Maggiore in the heart of Naples
- Visit the living quarters of Saint Thomas Aquinas, one of Western philosophy's most influential thinkers
- Explore stunning collections of 16th-century noble clothing and antique furniture from the 17th century
While not chowing down on the finest pizza in the known universe, make your stay in Naples a city break to remember, with a slice of Neapolitan heritage. Enjoy a guided visit to San Domenico Maggiore and be transported back through the ages on a fascinating tour of history. Visit the humble living quarters of Saint Thomas Aquinas, one of Western philosophy's most important thinkers, browse real clothing and antique furniture from the 15th century, ogle incredible artworks, and much more.
The home of pizza, philosopher saints, Renaissance art, and all things Neapolitan, the city of Naples has a story or two up its elegant Baroque sleeve! This ticket is the perfect way to discover it all.
Pay a visit to the living cell of none other than Saint Thomas Aquinas. The Christian scholar is one of the most immensely influential philosophers in history, and helped make Aristotle cool again in the 13th century. There's no way to overstate his impact on Western society and thought.
See the fashionable threads that were all the rage in the 16th century, and observe how real craftsmanship has lasted through the ages in the Hall of Sacred Furniture. Once you've seen a glistening walnut wardrobe from the 17th century, flatpack furniture just won't seem the same.
A friendly guide will be on-hand to point out all of the hidden gems and secrets within this enormous complex, and you're free to explore the basilica's breathtaking nave on your own before or after the tour.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the reception desk inside the museum
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected starting time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Sights of the guided tour:
- Aragonese Arch
- 16th-century clothing collection
- Hall of sacred furnishings
- Salvator Mundi
- Corridor of St. Thomas
- Cell of St. Thomas