- Stunning inside and out, you'll see an ornate interior created at the height of Baroque architecture
- Enjoy an unforgettable view over the Bay of Naples from atop the scenic hills of Vomero
- See sculptures, the art gallery, and the Sezione presepiale, a highly detailed nativity scene
A work of art from start to finish, the Certosa and Museum of San Martino houses a collection of masterpieces, from sculptures and frescoes by old masters to religious imagery that would feel at home in The Vatican.
Formerly a monastery founded in 1325, the Certosa was transformed from its Gothic beginnings and reshaped by artists from the 16th and 17th centuries. Looming over Naples, you'll be able to get spectacular views of the city and bay from the ground's ornate gardens.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket