Tickets for Artecard Naples & Campania
Skip the line to the best of Naples with this value-packed pass
- Get instant access to the most unmissable cultural attractions in Naples with a pass that's as excellent value as it is easy to use
- See the National Museum of Archaeology, the Royal Palace and 44 other must-see museums, galleries and more
- Use public transport around the Campania region, getting you from A to B with minimum fuss
Immerse yourself in Italian heritage with this all-access pass to Naples's biggest and best cultural attractions. Whether you're in the mood for museums, monuments, galleries, theaters, or even archaeological sites, the Campania Artecard has you covered – so you can get your culture fix without any hassle!
There's so much to see and do with his exclusive pass that the included attractions read like the greatest hits of Italian culture. It includes Naples's biggest and most unmissable sights, so it'll pay for itself in no time.
Turn back time at the National Museum of Archaeology, bask in the splendor of the Italian monarchy at the Royal Palace, discover groundbreaking modern art at the Museo Madre, explore the perfectly preserved ruins of Pompeii, and much, much more.
You can even use the pass to jump on public transport and zip around the whole Campania region, saving money as you go. The only hard part is deciding what to see next.
- Skip-the-line access
- Artecard Naples (3 days): 3 sites for free + a discount of up to 50% from the 4th site onward + free use of UNICOCAMPANIA public transport within Naples
- Artecard Campania (3 days): 2 sites for free + a discount of up to 50% from the 3rd site onward + free use of UNICOCAMPANIA public transport throughout the Campania region
- Artecard Campania (7 days): 5 sites for free + a discount of up to 50% from the 6th site onward
- Collect your card at the Artecard Info Point at Naples Central Station, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 3, or at the Capodichino Airport
- Please make sure to always have a valid ID with you if you choose the Youth Ticket
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Artecard Info Point at Central Station
All trains, metros, buses, and trams to Piazza Garibaldi
Sinon une fois en possession de la carte tout fonctionne très bien.