- Discover all the charm and natural beauty of Muscat at your own convenience
- A full audio guide is available in six languages to provide background into the history of Oman
- Explore one of the world's largest and oldest traditional Arab markets at Mutrah Souq
Uncover the hidden gem of Arabia with a Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour of Muscat. Design your own tour along the bus route, stop to explore at your leisure and see sights like the 16th-century forts, museums, the Sultan’s Al Alam Palace and more.
Planning a trip to Muscat? Grab your sunglasses and enjoy a relaxing tour through Arabia's hidden gem on the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Muscat.
Drink in the scintillating mountainous scenery and clear-blue waters surrounding the city, before hopping off to explore 16th-century forts, museums, and the Sultan’s Al Alam Palace.
Haggle for a bargain at Mutrah Souq, one of the oldest markets in the Arab world!
Get back to nature at the Mangrove Lagoon, take in a show at the Royal Opera House, or stroll the gardens of Oman’s magnificent new Parliament Building.
Oman that sounds good!
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off (Classic)
- 48 hour hop-on hop-off (Premium)
- Pre-recorded commentary
- Walking tour around the Old Quarter
- Show your smartphone ticket to a Big Bus Tours staff member at one of the stops or on the bus
- You may start your tour at any of the stops
- Your ticket will be activated at first use and is valid for 24 or 48 hours, depending on the ticket you selected
- You can join a free walking tour, ask the staff on-site for more information
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Mutrah Souq
- Churches & Temples
- Central Business District
- Marina Views
- Al Alam Palace
- Mirani Fort & Harbor
- Al Bahri Road (Al Corniche)
Don't be afraid to haggle at Mutrah Souq. It's pretty much expected and you could walk away with a serious bargain!