- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Please note that tickets are not for resale
- The attractions close 1 hour before the park
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Enjoy 55 attractions including 4D films, interactive workshops and meet and greets with your LEGO® Movie heroes
- Explore thousands of models made from over 56 million LEGO® bricks
- Race around extreme bends on rollercoasters, relax on a harbor cruise, or get wet and wild on the Aquazone Wave Racers - there's loads for the whole family to fill a day
Skip the line and slip into the roles of your favorite LEGO® heroes! Explore 55 attractions, plus thousands of models made from over 56 million LEGO® bricks at LEGOLAND® Deutschland. With rollercoasters, water rides, fun workshops and more, this is a brilliant day out for the kids (and the kid inside)!
Build your own day out at LEGOLAND® Deutschland, where 55 brick-based attractions await!
Design and program LEGO® robots in real time, help Nya and Zane expand the LEGO® monastery, participate in fun workshops, meet and greet your fave LEGO® Movie stars, and watch 4D films.
Got some action heroes on the team? Ride the roller coasters, climb Cole's Climbing Wall, fly through the air on the Flying Ninjago, try your surfing skills on the Aquazone Wave Racers, and lots, lots more.
And best of all? You'll be wearing shoes, so you're unlikely to step barefoot on a brick!
- Train: Any train to Günzburg Station. A shuttle bus brings passengers from the station to LEGOLAND® Deutschland and back on a regular basis
- Car: You can reach LEGOLAND® Deutschland directly via the highway A8, between Munich and Stuttgart. Exit at Günzburg
- Nearby airports: Stuttgart (1 hour), Munich (1.5 hours), Memmingen (45 minutes)