- Get behind the scenes at a major sports venue, perfect for football fans visiting Munich
- See the highlights of Munich with a guide
- Find out all you want to know about FC Bayern Munich football and the Allianz Arena
Footy mad in Munich? Check out Allianz Arena, home to FC Bayern Munich, the winningest club in Bundesliga. The Allianz Arena also hosted the semifinal between Portugal and France at the 2006 FIFA World Cup. Get in and up-close to some serious sporting action!
The Allianz Arena boasts a capacity of 75,000, and die-hard arena observers will also know it was the first stadium in the world with a full color-changing exterior!
See some of Munich's best sights on a coach with a guide, then explore the epic stadium, including the middle tier, the main stand lower tier, the press conference area, and the dressing rooms.
Step inside the player's tunnel and imagine the crowds calling your name! Explore the Promenade/stadium exterior and then get more kicks on the FC Bayern training grounds.
It's a must-see for football fans everywhere.
- Tour of the most important sights of Munich in an air-conditioned coach
- Entrance and guided tour of Allianz Arena / FC Bayern grounds
- Roundtrip transportation from Munich Central Station
- Live guide throughout the experience, speaks English and German
- Additional expenses
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the meeting point and enter the bus
- The bus departs from Munich Central Station, Bahnhofsplatz (Station Square), in front of Karstadt department store
- Departure is at 10:00. Please board 20 minutes before departure!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
As Allianz isn't a sponsor of the Champions League, the stadium name is covered up during Champions League matches!