- Meet Russia's most infamous witch in her enchanted hut
- Sample some sorcery with a Yagushi potion tasting
- Climb the bell tower and make a wish as you ring the bell
Come meet Russia's most infamous witch at Kremlin Izmailovo, and see what 250 years of spooky folklore is all about. Sample some sorcery with a Yagushi potion tasting, be wowed by the goblin's choice of design and make a wish! Kids will love it.
Once inside Baba Yaga's lair, there's no escape... No escaping the fun that is! Proving that even scary cackling witches can mellow over time, this kid-friendly attraction in the heart of Moscow gives imaginative kids a mixture of tongue-in-cheek dramatics and traditional folklorish fun.
Learn how a magic oven works, enjoy a Yagushi potion with jam, and admire the hand-crafted interior design by goblins.
Of course, no visit to see a bewitching enchantress would be complete without the chance to make a wish. Climb the bell tower, ring the bell and see if Baba Yaga grants yours. Wishing not to be turned into a frog is an ever-popular choice.
- Entrance to the Hut and Bell Tower of Baba Yaga
- Potion tasting
- Audio guide (available onsite for an additional fee in English and Chinese)
Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket desk/tourist information center of Kremlin Izmailovo, on Izmailovskoe shosse 73zh.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.