- Get fast-track access to 40 museums including the Kremlin Museums, Tretyakov Gallery, and the Solyanka State Gallery
- Ride the double-decker buses, take three different tours and get a SIM card valid for 24 hours
- Take a cruise on the Radisson Royal Flotilla and see the city highlights from the water
Make exploring Moscow easy with the fuss-free CityPass Moscow, getting you in to the city's top attractions. Choose 6 of Moscow's 40 museums and top monuments and get double-decker bus access and a cruise! See famous sites like the Kremlin Museums, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the Tretyakov Gallery and more.
Head to St. Basil's Cathedral in the famed Red Square with your CityPass Moscow, and see those crazy bulbous turrets for yourself. Then wander across the square to the famous Kremlin Museums.
You'll get access to 170,000 works by Russian artists, like Kandinsky, Chagall, and Popova at the Tretyakov Gallery. Plus world-renowned animation and contemporary art at Solyanka State Gallery.
With bonus double-decker bus access and a cruise on the Radisson Royal Flotilla, you can see the city highlights from the river and the roads! There's so much to choose from, you'll need a Moscow Mule to help make your decision.
- Go to the Komsomolskaya Tourist Center
- Swap your smartphone voucher for the CityPass pack, which includes a guide, a city map, a SIM card, and a plastic card
- Show the card at the entrance of each included site you visit
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket